Confession Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gman wrote: View Post
    Best Thread Ever...wow, how cathartic is this. Man yeah, a lot of this. I was back on the VC bandwagon until I saw the propaganda special and remembered how some of his choices seemed so mind bendingly self serving that I lost all respect for him. With the whole I'm not going to dunk anymore...wasn't he just taunting the fans? What the f*ck was that? I probably need a time out.

I used to like Doug Smith...until his curmudgeonly old non-fan musicology ignorance just irked me one too many times and then I had to walk away before I hurt something.

Second worst day in Raptors history for me...was when Chuck left for Chicago. Killed me. Whether you liked his style or not, the guy was absolutely passionate about this team. The fact that he became a Canadian citizen meant something to me. Yeah...there's still a big part of me that loves hearing those catch phrases.
    Loved me Swirsky. I was at the game vs the Bulls when he returned and got an ovation at half time. Then Noah blocked Bosh on the game-winner. ONIONS!!!
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

My wife won us some 2nd row seats to a pre-season game years ago. We played Lithuania, and I had no idea who Kapono or Delfino were, at the time, because the Internet sucked back then. The view was great. They have menu's and waiters running around to bring you things. Every seat I've actually bought since then, has just made me sad that I can't afford awesome seats, and I tend to prefer watching on TV.

Comment

I'm a homer, and proud of it.

Comment

I joined this site because none of my friends care about the Raptors the way that I do.

Comment

I miss Aaron Gray.

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
              My name isn't akash, and I'm not even Indian, I started the account as a sort of racist joke.
              I could tell by your slippers.

Comment

mike, prague wrote: View Post
                I came to love basketball and the Raptors, because of the movie Like Mike starring Bow Wow. Lol
                (I was 7)
                Me too man lol after I saw Like Mike I started looking for basketball games on television to watch. I was 8.
                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

JessJuice wrote: View Post
                  I joined this site because none of my friends care about the Raptors the way that I do.
                  AMEN. I'm waaay to hardcore for everyone else. lol
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

I wanted the raptors to take Chase Budinger instead of DD

Comment

I knew we would lose last night.
                      "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                      - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

It was me who called the offensive foul on Lowry last night. I am the referee from the Sacramento game.
                        - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Comment

Oh man I forgot my worst one... I defended BC into 2012 because I thought the Val pick meant he was really committed to rebuilding over the long term.

Then came the horror.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            Oh man I forgot my worst one... I defended BC into 2012 because I thought the Val pick meant he was really committed to rebuilding over the long term.

Then came the horror.

oh, you fool.
                            - Tim Leiweke

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post

Then came the horror.
                              A lot of us were fooled. That pick made perfect sense. Sadly, those types of moves were in the minority.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I own a bargnani jersey and shirt.

Comment

Working...
                                X