Who's your Raps man crush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt52 wrote: View Post
    No I'm saying I'm a man whore..... and a very sarcastic one at that.
    A Gay man whore, perhaps?

Haha super immature but I couldn't pass it up, when does that opportunity arise?
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

wallz wrote: View Post
      This guy:

I like when they interview him for some reason

Jesse Mermuys for those uneducated raptor fans ... (just kidding I had to find out what his name was)
      Oh god, you know who is the best? TOM STERNER. Love that assistant coach, I'm glad he stayed.

My man-crush? DeMar DeRozan. Work ethic, loyalty to the city, kid who loves his parents, good family man with his fiancee and baby daughter, and acknowledges where he came from. Also, seeing him improve every season has made me a much bigger fan. He just has this aura around him that can't make you hate him. Well, from my standpoint, lol...
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
        also as an amazing all world 6' 5" center myself gotta love chucky .... gives hope to us all
        My problem was I was 6 times as thin as the Chuck Wagon so all his tricks of the trade didn't help me!

Comment

Amir. The guy leaves it out on the floor. He wears his heart on his sleeve, and shaves the logo into his hair. I'd do all kinds of jobs for him.
          "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Patrick Patterson. If the guy gets extended I'm buying his jersey.

Comment

Sterner! Would love to see that guy replace Leo.

Comment

100% Kyle Lowry
                I love his bulldog attitude and the hustle.
                Sacrificing his body with the most charges taken in the league.
                Pure Gold

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
                  Patrick Patterson. If the guy gets extended I'm buying his jersey.
                  If Lowry re-signs, I'm getting his jersey. This time, it's with the right #7.
                  “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Gotta admit I love the way Amir plays his heart out. Brings it the way I would want a buddy to bring it in a bad situation. Doesn't get much better than that.

Comment

K-Lo.

Comment

Steve Novak... Nobody can stroke it from behind the line better than him

Comment

For me it's Tim Lieweke.. could be all talk but love what he's selling.

Comment

Tom Sterner. Guy just stares right into your soul during his halftime interview and never lets go. You can't help but be mesmerized.

Comment

If they got shipped for something better, I wouldn't care who went to be honest, but at the end of they day I wouldn't want to see Amir or Klow go.

Comment

Salmons. His face reminds me of my crotch, how could I not love him?

Comment

Working...
                                X