Who would you rather....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Patterson has been such a great player coming off the bench. I credit him for much of the success we have been having so far. Its been 30 games, but his scoring and energy have been crucial to the Raptors going 20-10 since the Rudy Gay trade.
      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

The steal and game winner against Brooklyn seals the win for Patterson for me.

When we had Davis on the roster, he was useful (needed a big since we JV was unreliable as a rookie big man). Now JV is holding his own so we don't need him as much, especially when you can throw a big like Hayes into the equation. Davis can be a double/double machine and guys like him are really useful.. however Patterson fits better.

He can grab boards, pass the ball around, defend multiple positions and can hit the 3. His versatility is important for this team. If Fields was useful then it becomes harder to justify having 2Pat on the team. If Fields shot wasn't broken I probably would have preferred him over Patterson but that's obviously not the case.

Comment

2Pat all the way because the pick and pop is fucking deadly and I love knowing it's going in every time I see him shoot one. The way he opens up the floor for everyone else can change the entire makeup of the game.

Comment

I'd like to think Ed Davis is the better player, but Patterson seems to fit on this team better. As it has already been said, Patterson offers some variety to the bigs on this team with him being able to hit that jumper. He allows a little more space to JV or whoever is the big next to him.

Comment

Patterson.

Ed was too redundant with Psycho T/Amir, they did too much of the same things.

Patterson could hit a jumper, and honestly, it's falling for him, and he fits in the team a lot better.

Comment

Come on, could someone please give Ed a sympathy vote

Comment

Patterson. He has a jumpshot unlike ED, love the stretching out he does.

Poll is now 31-0. Guess you got your answer!
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Patterson. A) Pat's range is a huge element of this team. B) Davis's success here, a good chunk of it was his chemistry with Amir in the starting lineup, the big to big passes were great. What guarantees he has the same chemistry with Jonas, or even still have it with Amir in the limited minutes he'd be receiving as the third big?
                    @Boymusic66

Comment

I couldn't vote either. I like how Patterson stretches the floor, but I still wonder what Davis could have been if he was here long enough for Casey really sink his teeth into. Davis had great rebounding and shot blocking instincts before he even got to Toronto, so Casey could have potentially turned him into something special.

Comment

Working...
                      X