• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudy Gay with ESPN on playing the Raps

Short but full article at link

http://espn.go.com/blog/marc-stein/p...-five-rudy-gay

sneak peek

Q: Why has the move made such a dramatic difference in your game individually?

A: I don't know, man. I just think in Toronto we didn't have enough time to actually get rolling. Here I'm just back to being me, that's all.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

PS - where's the game thread? Scared to start it and get the Bargnani treatment

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Stein with notorious traitor and tea party member Rudy Gay

Q: Why has the move made such a dramatic difference in your game individually?

A: I don't know, man. I just think in Toronto we didn't have enough time to actually get rolling. Here I'm just back to being me, that's all.

Q: What exactly does "back to being me" mean?

A: Just being free. Just going out there and making plays for myself and others. Coach [Mike Malone] is putting me in different situations. He's trusting me with the ball, trusting me to make plays for others, and also the guys around me are trusting me to do that for them.

Q: How much are you listening to some of the negative noise that's out there nowadays about your game?

A: Honestly, of course, at times you think about it. You hear things that make you want to prove people wrong. But at this point I know who I am. And luckily the people here [with the Kings] know who I am and what kind of player I can be for this team. That's all that really matters. So I just try to tune it out and just play basketball. If I can go out there and do [that], that's the best I can do.

Q: Which way are you leaning in terms of opting into your contract for next season or opting out?

A: I'm not sure. I have to go into the summer with my people, think about everything, weigh out the pros and cons. I don't know yet. But Sacramento's been great to me thus far. Obviously I'm trying to tune it all out right now. All I can think about right now is how great Sacramento's been to me.

Q: How hard has it been to watch Toronto kind of take off without you?

A: It's not [hard]. I love those guys. DeMar [DeRozan] just texted me five minutes ago ... literally. We'll always be brothers. That's my little brother. I love to see him have this success [and make the East All-Star squad]. He's been in the doghouse of the NBA for a long time. I think now he's getting his just due.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

A: It's not [hard]. I love those guys. DeMar [DeRozan] just texted me five minutes ago ... literally. We'll always be brothers. That's my little brother. I love to see him have this success [and make the East All-Star squad]. He's been in the doghouse of the NBA for a long time. I think now he's getting his just due.
        "Bruno?
        Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
        He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

HA - Beat you by 2 mins!! For the win!

Comment

Which tea party are you referring to, the Boston revolutionary ones or the awesome 90's alternative-rock band?

Or perhaps some other tea party

Comment

Just being free. Just going out there and making plays for myself and others. Coach [Mike Malone] is putting me in different situations. He's trusting me with the ball, trusting me to make plays for others, and also the guys around me are trusting me to do that for them.
              I find this hilarious....

Comment

Coach [Mike Malone] is putting me in different situations. He's trusting me with the ball, trusting me to make plays for others, and also the guys around me are trusting me to do that for them.
                I'm not sure how much more opportunity he could have had in Toronto.... seriously.

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post

Which dog-house is that? 30+ MPG?

Comment

axel wrote: View Post
                    ha - beat you by 2 mins!! For the win!
                    noooooooooooooooooooooo
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                      Which dog-house is that? 30+ MPG?
                      I think the lack of respect and acknowledgement from american media
                      "Bruno?
                      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

the snow covered dog house?
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I think the lack of respect and acknowledgement from american media
                          Lowry says hi

Comment

Classy Rudy.

Comment

Casey is feverishly working on some defensive sets to harass Rudy....as he reads this piece.

Comment

Working...
                              X