No announcement yet.

Rudy Gay with ESPN on playing the Raps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only logical reason could be the cold weather, lack of ESPN and/or the metric system.

Comment

Let him shoot and harass Cousins thats what the Raps should be worried about JV is going to get eaten alive.

Comment

Tip off is in less than 8 hours. Game thread this shiz-nat!!!
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
          Let him shoot and harass Cousins thats what the Raps should be worried about JV is going to get eaten alive.
          The Raps have the perfect recipe. Good game to unleash Psycho T to get under his skin. Should take about 2 possessions.

Comment

salmon wrote: View Post
            The Raps have the perfect recipe. Good game to unleash Psycho T to get under his skin. Should take about 2 possessions.
            We need something to slow done Cousins. This will be key to the game.

Comment

salmon wrote: View Post
              Cousins has definitely calmed down a bit but yah, if anyone can rub a tech or two out of cousins, it would be hansbrough.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                We need something to slow done Cousins. This will be key to the game.
                Yah i'm not seeing a good night for defensive night JV or hayes.

Comment

One-on-One...To five: Rudy Gay Interview

Rudy was interviewed by Marc Stein and he had this to say about Toronto

Q: How hard has it been to watch Toronto kind of take off without you?

A: It's not [hard]. I love those guys. DeMar [DeRozan] just texted me five minutes ago ... literally. We'll always be brothers. That's my little brother. I love to see him have this success [and make the East All-Star squad]. He's been in the doghouse of the NBA for a long time. I think now he's getting his just due.
                  http://espn.go.com/blog/marc-stein/p...-five-rudy-gay

Thoughts?
                  We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Already two threads on this one
                    "Bruno?
                    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Threads merged Ambidextrious.

Comment

my bad just realized axel already had the same thread going lol
                        We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Thanks .40 Cal

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                            Cousins has definitely calmed down a bit but yah, if anyone can rub a tech or two out of cousins, it would be hansbrough.
                            Yep. That sounds like the right plan to me. More Hands-Bro, less Hayes.

Comment

I'm very curious to see who guards Gay (assuming it's Ross but I'm sure Demar wants a go) and how the team mentally handles this game.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Probably will see a lot of Hayes tonight to bother Cousins.

Comment

Working...
                                X