Tor - lac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob:

For the most part, I believe this was more of a miscommunication on both parts. And after thinking about it for a while, it turns out im not sold on Dudley either. His contract only makes sense for a contender looking to add one last piece, and in our case, paying him 10mil over the next 2 years is just the sort of garbage move BC would make. Anyways, I still don't aee Ujiri signing any big FAs unless some significant changes are made to our current core. A lot of dead weight contracts on the roster right now. Actually, I could see Ujiri blowing this team up next summer or in-season. If it weren't for the team's success following The Trade, he would have continued to sell off our tradeable assets. And, since the PR hit will be less significant after the playoffs (although still sizeable, especially if we make some noise) I could see him potentially blowing this team up if the right trades come up. And if a high pick becomes available on draft night, I can't see Ujiri passing that up. That's probably his ideal situation, as we get to go to the playoffs and still get a 2014 lottery pick. Too bad it won't happen
    Being a Toronto Raptors fan is like being in an abusive relationship... Every time you've reached your breaking point after years of disappointment and neglect, they do just enough to give you hope for the future... Only to let you down again.

Here's hoping 2014-2015 breaks the cycle!!! #WeTheNorth

Comment

Working...
    X