• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shoot the open 3 terrence
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
      This run doesn't mean shit. Griffin was sitting the whole time. Once him and DJ come back, it's over.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
      thank you for making a note of this. No doubt the homers will come on the board tomorrow, to gush about how awesome the raptors are and how we managed to bring the lead down to single digits. Conveniently forgetting the clippers didn't have their starters in. Ugh. We are shitty mediocre shit, don't anyone forget that.

Comment

• This is fucking B.S we make a run and they call these ticky tack fouls

Comment

• Talk about a blown opportunity. Our best guys are in there and we can't close in.

Comment

• akashsingh wrote: View Post
            thank you for making a note of this. No doubt the homers will come on the board tomorrow, to gush about how awesome the raptors are and how we managed to bring the lead down to single digits. Conveniently forgetting the clippers didn't have their starters in. Ugh. We are shitty mediocre shit, don't anyone forget that.
            I understand what your saying but stop talking is absolutes

Comment

• holy shit get some fucking rebounds

Comment

• Grab a rebound

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                  holy shit get some fucking rebounds
                  So embarrassing.
                  "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                  - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• akashsingh wrote: View Post
                    LMAO shitty mediocre shit. But it's true. We can't even beat a Clippers team with their starters on the bench.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Offensive freaking rebounds again.

Comment

• Derozan and Kyle are in the game while Griffin is on the bench and we STILL can't get it close LMAO. Oh Raptors. You fooled us all man. Simply embarrassing.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Derozan has driven in a lot today

Comment

• Ticky Tacky fouls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            OG is our king

Comment

• Why JV??????????????????????

Comment

• And now the refs are calling every little foul. Welp it's over boys. We couldn't keep it close with the Reddick less, Griffin less (for a good bit of the game) and a Chris Paul less Clippers.

Comment

Working...
                                X