Comment

• Started with the lead, now we here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      OG is our king

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
        Lmfao @ derozan losing the ball again.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
        Dribbled off his foot with clock running down... Déjavu!

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
          pacers vs denver game ended with the exact same score after the 1st. 31-20.

at halftime, pacers are now 61-40.

raptors, now trailing 45-49 against the ryan anderson/jrue holiday-less pelicans. embarrassing.
          And this is why I love the Pacers. They very rarely play down to their competition. We do it all the damn time. Also they don't have an idiot coach who has NO idea what he's doing when it comes to substitutions. This is why I don't understand how anyone on this forum has any confidence in Raptors taking care of business on this "easy" part of the schedule. We have a team full of guys who play down to their competition and an idiot coach. Recipe for disaster. This might be an easy part of the schedule for most teams but not when you're a Raptors fan. LMAO 6-2 more like 4-4. We're only going to beat this team because they're shit and beat themselves not because we are playing well.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Fuck if Leo guarantees the sun will rise tomorrow this might be our last day on earth.
            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              And this is why I love the Pacers. They very rarely play down to their competition. We do it all the damn time. Also they don't have an idiot coach who has NO idea what he's doing when it comes to substitutions. This is why I don't understand how anyone on this forum has any confidence in Raptors taking care of business on this "easy" part of the schedule. We have a team full of guys who play down to their competition and an idiot coach. Recipe for disaster. This might be an easy part of the schedule for most teams but not when you're a Raptors fan. LMAO 6-2 more like 4-4. We're only going to beat this team because they're shit and beat themselves not because we are playing well.
              Staahhhpp, you're doing it again!

OG is our king

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                That's why we should not extend Casey! Some of the lineups he uses are mind boggling
                Exactly. I've never seen anyone that dumb in my life. I think it was because Patterson had 2 fouls already but JV is right there. He always feels like his players need the most rest in the world. JV is 21 for God's sake. Vaquez is bad enough when it comes to losing the momentum. We don't need Hayes too.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• John Lucas III is a good dude

http://m.deseretnews.com/article/865...m%2Frumors.htm

Comment

Come now GLF, they lost to one of the dreg teams just last week...I forget but can get it if you insist.

EDit: Orlando
                    Last edited by Bendit; Mon Feb 10, 2014, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Exactly. I've never seen anyone that dumb in my life. I think it was because Patterson had 2 fouls already but JV is right there. He always feels like his players need the most rest in the world. JV is 21 for God's sake. Vaquez is bad enough when it comes to losing the momentum. We don't need Hayes too.
                      JV is getting winded really fast. Not everyone can increase their lung capacity.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                        Staahhhpp, you're doing it again!

LOL this one I can't change man. Until I see us come out 6-2 in this month I cannot fall into the belief that they won't fuck up. They always do. And our defense has truly gone out the window this past month. You can't win like that. Unless you're playing this team or Orlando or even Milwaukee. Even Orlando can beat you if you play down to them, look at the OKC game. This is a sign that we haven't learned a thing and we will continue to play down to teams. I don't know how many times it has to happen. Maybe until we find ourselves as the 7th place team.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                          Come now GLF, they lost to one of the dreg teams just last week...I forget but can get it if you insist.
                          Indiana lost to orlando last night

Comment

• LOL Leo did Joe Dumars sleep with your wife or something?
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Just imagine casey tinkering with the lineup during playoffs

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                              "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                              - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                                LOL Leo did Joe Dumars sleep with your wife or something?
                                what happened? :d

Comment

Working...
                                X