Game #51: New Orleans Pelicans 101 -Toronto Raptors 108

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    I'm going to the game tonight and was hoping to snap a picture or two with him, but I don't think teams bring their Mascots on the Road.
    He'll be home doing creepy things in preparation of a full weekend creep fest at the All-Star weekend.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I'm going to the game tonight and was hoping to snap a picture or two with him, but I don't think teams bring their Mascots on the Road.
      Would be kind of funny to see opposing mascots at the ACC. I'm always looking for new targets to toss my stale popcorn at.

Comment

I can't stop myself from reading everything "joey_hesketh" says in Leo's voice
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
          I can't stop myself from reading everything "joey_hesketh" says in Leo's voice
          You're a lucky guy! Haha That silky smooth voice is a gift from the heavens.

Comment

Will Tyreke play tonite?

Apparently he did not last night (Nets) where the Pels got beat bad. Seems like there is a rift between coach Williams and Evans.

Below is a piece on the troubles of TE in New Orleans. Has to be disappointing to the team that talents like Gordon & Evans are performing at a mediocre level.

http://www.bourbonstreetshots.com/20...g-with-tyreke/

Comment

You're a lucky guy! Haha That silky smooth voice is a gift from the heavens.
              Looks like DeMar isn't the only one with a good dental plan...

Comment

Just saw John salmons on yonge. Shook his hand haha

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                  Just saw John salmons on yonge. Shook his hand haha

Welp thats a lot better than running into Austin Daye or Julyan Stone...

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                    Lol true. He was so emotionless with that stankface though. Told him to drain some threes tonight.
                    - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Comment

Lol true. He was so emotionless with that stankface though. Told him to drain some threes tonight.
                      Did he respond with the automatic "You too" ? I always do that at the movies when the kid at the concession stand tells me to enjoy the movie. "You too, while you stand here selling overpriced popcorn and candy without an actual view of the movie..." I would love it if NBA players suffered from the same stupidities as the rest of us.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                        Did he respond with the automatic "You too" ? I always do that at the movies when the kid at the concession stand tells me to enjoy the movie. "You too, while you stand here selling overpriced popcorn and candy without an actual view of the movie..." I would love it if NBA players suffered from the same stupidities as the rest of us.
                        Lmao no he just "smiled" and walked away.
                        - Tim Leiweke

Comment

Lmao no he just "smiled" and walked away.
                          DAMN IT. What a douche lol

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                            DAMN IT. What a douche lol
                            Wouldn't expect too much from salmons anyways haha

- Tim Leiweke

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                              Buddy of mine bumped into Grevais on Bloor Street.
                              Said he was decked out in Raptor gear and super friendly, walking around with his Mrs.

Comment

Buddy of mine bumped into Grevais on Bloor Street.
                                Said he was decked out in Raptor gear and super friendly, walking around with his Mrs.
                                Probably the only winter gear the dude owns came from the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X