X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On being annoyed by LeBron James and the Heat

Agh!

He's just such a wanker.

He started off the game against Utah yesterday by hiking the ball like a football player, and skipping up past half-court. And then the Heat lost, and he had the audacity to say that they don't take any opponent lightly.

And the Jazz release streamers after the game and Bosh gets annoyed.
    "Do they do this after every win?"
    "It's cool, we're used to it."

Miami, you dickheads - if you don't want to be treated special, don't act special.

Yeah + superstar treatment made him a baby. Touch him and he'll complaint to the ref immediately.

Comment

where's that thread where I stated I dont LeBron and half of yall ganged up on me
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
        where's that thread where I stated I dont LeBron and half of yall ganged up on me
        We just like picking on you for fun

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          We just like picking on you for fun
          Kinda got used to to it, by now
          everyone likes picking on the youngest
          I dont mind
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

The whole, post tip off hike play has been going on for a couple of seasons. The Celtics used to do it every game, so I guess the Heat copied (don't know if any other team does it or not).

LeBron and the Heat remind me of John Calipari - at the beginning of the season he said they could go undefeated, then complained that they had to face the veteran laden Michigan State Spartans early in the season (called it "unfair"). Want to be treated as special, except when they don't.

To Bosh's comments, I hope the reporter asked him if the Heat hold an event with pyro-technics and streamers every time they sign a free agent, or is it just for LeBron, Wade and Bosh?
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Yea lebron does that football thing almost every game.
              I actually hate Blake griffins on-court antics more than lebrons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lebron is a smiling happy go lucky idiot, reminds me a lot of magic johnson with his demeanor along with his play. I really don't think there is much going on up there. Bosh on the other hand is a slimy bundle of sticks, every time toronto is mentioned he always has something negative to say.

Comment

You will all love Lebron's antics when he' splaying in Toronto

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
                    Lebron is a smiling happy go lucky idiot, reminds me a lot of magic johnson with his demeanor along with his play. I really don't think there is much going on up there. Bosh on the other hand is a slimy bundle of sticks, every time toronto is mentioned he always has something negative to say.
                    I think that sounds about right.
                    Basketball IQ has very little to do with IQ.

Craig wrote: View Post
                    You will all love Lebron's antics when he' splaying in Toronto

That's the thing though - I wouldn't.
                    That's my own personal hang-up, but I'm not a win-at-all-costs dude.
                    I don't like the way LeBron carries himself.
                    I would honestly be disappointed if we signed him.
                    I know that sounds ludicrous, but I just don't want to win a championship on the back of a brat.
                    I don't want to cheer for him.

Comment

Shrub wrote: View Post
                      I think that sounds about right.
                      Basketball IQ has very little to do with IQ.

That's the thing though - I wouldn't.
                      That's my own personal hang-up, but I'm not a win-at-all-costs dude.
                      I don't like the way LeBron carries himself.
                      I would honestly be disappointed if we signed him.
                      I know that sounds ludicrous, but I just don't want to win a championship on the back of a brat.
                      I don't want to cheer for him.

You are right. That IS ludicrous. It's sooo hard to win a championship. Beggars can't be chooser's, and when it comes to championship success the raps are definitely beggars.
                      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Nah I agree with Shrub. There's plenty of talented guys out there with shitty attitudes. Not to switch gears, but Tiger Woods (pre-scandal) is a perfect example. The guy was the greatest golfer on the planet, but would pout as soon as he had a bad day on the links. There's different types of "shitty attitudes" too. My example here would be Dwight vs. Sheed. Both of them have problems getting T'd up by the refs -- the only difference is that when Sheed did it, the hometown fans loved it. I'd love to see Toronto winning a championship, but not on the back of someone with a whiny, entitled attitude like that.

Comment

hahahahahaaa

Lebron is fun. You got guys on the raps that bitch at every call too.....

everyone hates the guy on top man, its how it goes.

Comment

Working...
                          X