Trade Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    Only real option for a S+T is the Lakers. It's going to come down to re-signing him or trading for Nash+draftee. Risky, but excited to see how it plays out. Unless Ujiri learned the smokescreen tactic from BC and Lowry's on his way out as we speak.
    That is kind of what I meant about benefits of tanking despite a good/great season and playoff push.

Comment

• I trust in Masai! Remember when all these media people said it was Impossible to trade Rudy Gay? Not only did Masai trade Rudy but he made to team better now and for the future. So I take everything that these media people with a grain of salt because nobody knows what's in the mind of the WARLORD MASAI UJIRI!!!
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
        Woj vs. Ford in a 'source' death match.

Why do I get the image of Woj as the devil and Ford as God in the song "Spanish Train" by Chris de Burgh?

Ford means well but Woj just has too many tricks
        Woj is easily the most connected member of the NBA media. If Woj says that something is happening, then it is happening. But in this instance, he is merely talking about preference. Toronto's preference, according to Woj, is to keep Lowry and to make a run in the playoffs. But as we see regularly, preferences in sports change.

Woj, Ford, Stein, Broussard, etc....all of them seem to agree that Lowry is on the table. The variance is simply about to what degree he can be had in a trade. Outside of Woj, each other source is saying that there is smoke on the horizon. Woj is simply saying that someone would need to come and pour gas on the fire to really get it moving.

I like Eric Koreen's summation after retweeting Woj:

http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
          Chad Ford just said he'd be surprised to see Lowry in a Raps uniform after the deadline: "they've been shopping him too aggressively".

Whether or not that's true, just providing some discussion.

Matt52 wrote: View Post

So one of these guys has either been lied to multiple times, or is flat-out lying themselves.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• lol, rumours, lol, chad ford

I'll take Masai's word, and integrity, over any hit seeking writer. I'm paraphrasing, but hasn't Masai gone on records as saying:
            - the team/players will decide their fate, with their play/performance
            - this team has earned giving the playoffs a run

Unless it's a huge haul (seriously,for an expiring UFA????), Lowry is going nowhere before the end of the season, and any deadline trades will be minor, if at all.
            Last edited by salmon; Wed Feb 12, 2014, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 4m
              Adds an executive with a team that's been a suitor of Kyle Lowry, "We've heard it from (Toronto) that he won't be moved."

Woj with the hammer!

Comment

• wallz wrote: View Post
                Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 4m
                Adds an executive with a team that's been a suitor of Kyle Lowry, "We've heard it from (Toronto) that he won't be moved."

Woj with the hammer!
                There it is!!!!

He is going to be traded!

Lol

Comment

• wallz wrote: View Post
                  Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 4m

Woj with the hammer!
                  Masai Ujiri is just saying this to make teams give up even more assets and picks for KLow7 hahaahaha now there's even more a chance of a possible trade
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• All I can say is that if you told me at the beginning of the season that I'd feel this conflicted about possibly trading anyone not named JV I'd have laughed at you.

Comment

• This only reaffirms to me that MU's going to trade him. Pappy Van Winkle's the most sought out bourbon. Know why? Cause you can't get it. The warlord's going to make one of these chumps blow his load for Lowry. Calling it.
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                        This only reaffirms to me that MU's going to trade him. Pappy Van Winkle's the most sought out bourbon. Know why? Cause you can't get it. The warlord's going to make one of these chumps blow his load for Lowry. Calling it.
                        You know what's pretty cool? I couldn't care less which way it goes (so long as Lowry doesn't get injured for the season on feb 1 / the haul is substantial )
                        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                        Because its 2015

Comment

This only reaffirms to me that MU's going to trade him. Pappy Van Winkle's the most sought out bourbon. Know why? Cause you can't get it. The warlord's going to make one of these chumps blow his load for Lowry. Calling it.
                          If he gets traded I'm looking forward to your "I told you so!"

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            If he gets traded I'm looking forward to your "I told you so!"
                            Me too!

If he doesn't get traded ignore my posts
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• from the minute MU took over till now, no one with certainty can gauge this man. please god let there be a plan.

Comment

Me too!

If he doesn't get traded ignore my posts
                                Just like we ignored the "Book it" post about Lowry making the All Star Team.
                                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Working...
                                X