Charles Barkley butchers JV's name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

enlightenment wrote: View Post
    Don Cherry and Rob Ford (who had Don Cherry speak on his behalf after his election) represent the Canada I really hope to avoid.
    Couldn't disagree anymore. Guys who say what they want and aren't worried about politcal correctness or elitist backlash? These men are loyal, fight for the little guy, and care about Canada. And most of all, they're not boring. Sorry if that offends you or your conservative tastes.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Jonas needs to show this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdXqHOcbq9g to Barkley during rookie-soph game.

Comment

Chuck the best analyst on TV for any sport. He knows the game (really really well), he speaks honestly and he's funny.

Don't get sour just because he struggles with pronunciations, Valanciunas is only easy for us just because we've heard it and said it over and over again for 2+ years (the rap song helped too).

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
          Chuck the best analyst on TV for any sport. He knows the game (really really well), he speaks honestly and he's funny.

Don't get sour just because he struggles with pronunciations, Valanciunas is only easy for us just because we've heard it and said it over and over again for 2+ years (the rap song helped too).
          Amen, I bet he would have trouble pronouncing Giannis Antetokounompo, I can't even pronounce that one.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post

Kenny Smith is really good as well. Shaq brings down that TNT table in my opinion.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
              Kenny Smith is really good as well. Shaq brings down that TNT table in my opinion.
              Shaq is THE worst. I kind of think Chuck secretly hates him for acting so stupid on every show.

Comment

You gotta love Shaqtin' a fool though
                #BringBackUzoh

Comment

Yeah I agree. I'm actually surprised that Shaq doesn't bring more to the table, he's usually pretty funny but definitely the worst of the TNT crew.

Comment

Working...
                  X