Rest of February - predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red and White wrote: View Post
    This is such an important stretch of the season. Gotta stretch out that lead over Brooklyn.
    Especially with Brooklyn on 7 game road trip than spans all star break.

Comment

This is the Raptors' time to stretch their lead over Brooklyn and Atlanta. These are all very winnable games against teams we have either already beaten this season or have the statistical potential to beat.

No more Boston/Charlotte/Sacremento-esque games.

I want them to play hard and to play with purpose, that is to win these games and extend their lead in the Atlantic Division and Eastern Conference.
      Last edited by YoungGunRaptor; Mon Feb 10, 2014, 11:35 PM. Reason: grammar
      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

6-2, but i'm really hoping for 7-1.

Comment

I'm with phiLLy

Comment

This is such a great schedule. On Paper it looks like 7-1, but I don't think the Raptors are consistent enough to win all the games they are expected to win, so I'm thinking 5-3 or hopefully 6-2.

Comment

6 wins, because it's the raptors and because no team ever wins all the games they should. But seriously... I don't see a single team on that schedule better than us.
              @Boymusic66

Comment

1 down
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                  But Raps have a habit of losing games they should win--Boston, Sacramento and Charlotte.
                  Which is why I said "no reason not to win"; not would win
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                    Which is why I said "no reason not to win"; not would win
                    Ok Fair enough. We all know we are not going 8-0 though it would be possible if played to what they are capable of in each game.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                      Ok Fair enough. We all know we are not going 8-0 though it would be possible if played to what they are capable of in each game.
                      I wouldn't be shocked if we did though. Those are all winnable games. Chicago is struggling to score and if that wasn't the 2nd of the back to back games, I'd say we should win that game. I also wouldn't be shocked to see us win only 2 or 3 of the games. Such is the life in Raptors land.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

My prediction:

12th vs ATL - L
                        18th @ WAS - L
                        19th vs CHI - W
                        21st vs CLE - W
                        23rd vs ORL - W
                        25th @CLE -L
                        27th vs WAS - W

Comment

they should win all those games realisticly so i will say they go 8-0, the biggest question mark is vs chicago, but chicago will be coming of a long break and do not have rose, who played in the only game won by chicago against toronto, plus toronto had the clueless gay still on the team, the last 2 against chicago , were in chicago and toronto won both, so i expect a clean sweep, the hrdest other games, theteams they play will have played the night beore and the raptors normally win since gay was traded in that suitation

Comment

dbm244 wrote: View Post
                            they should win all those games realisticly so i will say they go 8-0, the biggest question mark is vs chicago, but chicago will be coming of a long break and do not have rose, who played in the only game won by chicago against toronto, plus toronto had the clueless gay still on the team, the last 2 against chicago , were in chicago and toronto won both, so i expect a clean sweep, the hrdest other games, theteams they play will have played the night beore and the raptors normally win since gay was traded in that suitation
                            Rose didn't play in that game actually. He sat out. Either way, we can beat them.
                            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

2-0 so far hoping for 7-1 but 6-2 is more realistic
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                                2-0 so far hoping for 7-1 but 6-2 is more realistic

gotta win 'em all!

You and me!

I know it's our destiny!
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X