X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Psycho T for CJ Miles and possibly a 2nd is something that interests me
    #BringBackUzoh

Comment

Yeah. Postman Pat seems to be the stretch 4 that we need. He's like a poor man's Chris Bosh or a more disciplined version of Bargs. He's automatic midrange, so it helps in the spacing allowing Demar and Lowry to drive inside, as well as benefiting Jonas inside.

I like Amir to be the big who could sub in for Jonas when he gets into foul trouble, and to be the energizer off the bench. He and Grevis could develop the pick-and-roll tandem like Calderon did.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
        The one guy I keep thinking about, especially if LAL is happy tanking this season and wants to clear as much salary as possible for the offseason, is Nick Young. He's making $1.12M this season, with a $1.23M player option for next season (might not use it, if he feels he can sign for more after a decent season this year). He'd be a great scoring option off the bench, especially given the lack of wing depth on the roster.

The Raps could use TPE or offer somebody like Stone/Buycks, perhaps along with OKC's 2014 2nd round pick.
        Nick Young definitely fits that 6th man, chucker profile. Good call. BTW, what is it with USC Trojans producing similar type of guys recently (DD, Mayo, Young)?

Comment

The only reason i'd want nick young is because of his nickname Swaggy P lol

Comment

2 Pat easily has the smoothest jumpshot of any bigman in the league hands down. Its just so quick and fluid with a perfect arc

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              2 Pat easily has the smoothest jumpshot of any bigman in the league hands down. Its just so quick and fluid with a perfect arc
              Now that is just not right!! And I am a 2Pat fan. The best is and has been (big man with the big shot) is the Dirk.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                Now that is just not right!! And I am a 2Pat fan. The best is and has been (big man with the big shot) is the Dirk.
                If you didnt call him out on that I would have. Dirk is just incredible.

Comment

no Nick Young...no bad characters
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                    Don't forget Ryan Anderson. Dude can stroke it.

Even Channing Frye is in the convo...pretty much a better version of 2Patt

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                      Don't forget Ryan Anderson. Dude can stroke it.

Even Channing Frye is in the convo...pretty much a better version of 2Patt
                      LaMarcus Aldridge anyone?

http://grantland.com/features/portla...rcus-aldridge/

Could 2Pat's value be similar to LA's in a couple of years?
                      "Bruno?
                      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
                        LaMarcus Aldridge anyone?

http://grantland.com/features/portla...rcus-aldridge/

Could 2Pat's value be similar to LA's in a couple of years?
                        Pattman has more range than LA tbh.

But LA has a completely dominant advantage in creating his own shot, better mid ranged shooter, he has a deadly post game. They aren't even in the same league.

Comment

feet85 wrote: View Post
                          Psycho T for CJ Miles and possibly a 2nd is something that interests me
                          I'm a fan of Psycho T.

Toughness and energy.

Raps don't beat Pellies without him, imo.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            I'm a fan of Psycho T.

Toughness and energy.

Raps don't beat Pellies without him, imo.
                            I like Tyler as well but he's one of the best assets we have. Small contract, only guaranteed for $1M next season. Can help immediately and would be great for the playoffs.

OKC could use him for the playoffs.. Who wouldn't love toughness?

OKC also has a TPE large enough to acquire him. I'd give him up for Dallas' 2014 first. They can throw in Perry Jones to avoid luxury tax this year.

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                              Pattman has more range than LA tbh.

But LA has a completely dominant advantage in creating his own shot, better mid ranged shooter, he has a deadly post game. They aren't even in the same league.
                              I remember distinctly hearing that Bosh lobbied with BC for LA before that draft. They were good friends (both from Texas) and off season training partners. We all know how that turned out. He has become a very consistent/good player. I dare say that on the matter of who is the big man with the best shot it is still Dirk imo. His range is all over the place as well as all the big shots he has made in his career. To even compare PP with someone like him is a travesty ...or he misremembered.
                              Last edited by Bendit; Wed Feb 12, 2014, 07:36 PM.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                                Yup. To make this particular Raps bench work (even with 2Pat in there) you need at a classic sixth man, high-usage, gunner-type of wing, e.g. Jamal Crawford, Ben Gordon, OJ Mayo, etc ..... Like you said, those type of guys are usually available.
                                Demar derozan?
                                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Working...
                                X