Game #52: Atlanta Hawks 83 - Toronto Raptors 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    he's doing what he supposed to do quite well, just not making easy shots. shit happens, would be fun to see stat line with 0 pts and 15 rebs
    you know what? you're super close!!!
    2 points and 14 rebounds LOL

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
      Novak with the strip! Dude is working his ass off on D tonight.
      His effort on D can't be questioned usually, it's just his skill. I don't think he's as bad defensively as most people, if you hide him on a bad player then he's fine.

Comment

• Nice strip by Novak. Good to see him get some burn and play better defence. It's tough sitting on the pine.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
          Why is it so hard for Jack to understand why the greatest historical rivalry in sports is getting a prime time slot? Yeah Boston sucks but it's Celtics vs Lakers, it's pretty self explanatory from a scheduling point of view.
          correction BOSTON & LAKERS both suck
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
            you can start a quarter with 2 fouls left, you cant start a quarter with 1 left. Is he cold? or is he taking long contested shots? probably because he hit a couple in a row before.
            The point is that he could've easily kept him in and not been a big risk to pick up that foul. The Raptors were going on O after DeMar's 4th...they could've at least tried to get one more score out of him before taking him out.

Obviously it doesn't matter now. The Raps are up big and it all worked out. I still just don't like Casey's coaching sometimes. He plays it safe a lot, including his love of the "mistake-free" but mostly impactless player like Hayes. Again, the Raps would've been going on O, and DeMar's matchup was Kyle Korver. It's a good opportunity to test DeMar as well, who's a young player with a big load on his shoulders, and who you may need in such tough situations later on in the season/playoffs.

The only real reason it's acceptable to me is that we were up 11. If it was a close game, I could easily see such a decision being costly.

*And there he played 8+ minutes without a foul. I don't think you need to play it as safe with wings. Bigs are the ones you really need to worry about.
            Last edited by white men can't jump; Wed Feb 12, 2014, 10:16 PM.

Comment

• Nooooooovak!!!

Comment

• Time for Ross to get in

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                  Nooooooovak!!!
                  St3v3 for 3

Comment

• Mike Scott is trying to out do JV in missing easy shots.

Comment

• DeKobe.

Comment

• Shake and bake

Comment

• pizza time?

Comment

• Is demar gonna pass George on the scoring list tonight?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                            "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                            - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• its a good thing this is a win. brooklyn looking to beat charlotte tonight.

Comment

• THey should put JOnas back in and run every play for him, so that the fans don't get pizza

Comment

Working...
                                X