No announcement yet.

Game #52: Atlanta Hawks 83 - Toronto Raptors 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The stat geeks must be loving Chicago's 12-7 record since Deng's trade. Deng has been a target of those geeks.

If Raps can contain Millsap and guard the 3, this should be an easy win.

Comment

i hope so. raptors seem to like to end other teams streaks, whether its a winning or losing one.

Comment

remember when we played them before Gay's incredible disappointment was in full swing, and the team was just straight up not up to snuff defensively and offensively.

Another thing Amir was playing great team gets good Amir plays terrible. Go figure.

Comment

I really hope Johnson doesn't play. Casey said he trained today and might play as they " need all the bodies they can get"
          I'm no doctor but with the way he's looked the last month or so, sure looks like he needs a real long rest.

Comment

I'm a big time fan of Lou Williams, sad to see him still not playing at his best after the ACL injury.

Comment

YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
              Nice picture choice for the Hawks haha

We need to win this game, this one can boost us higher above Brooklyn and Atlanta.
              This is a huge game for us.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                Huge game. Must win game. Trap game.

Key for the Raptors to win this game is they need to do a better job of closing out on Atlanta's 3pt shooter. The Hawks shoot a lot of threes. And i mean a lot.
                Absolutely need to cover 3 point line.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                  Absolutely need to cover 3 point line.
                  yep. 3rd in 3PGAs and 7th in makes. Gonna be painful if ours don't fall.

Comment

BigCamB wrote: View Post
                    I really hope Johnson doesn't play. Casey said he trained today and might play as they " need all the bodies they can get"
                    I'm no doctor but with the way he's looked the last month or so, sure looks like he needs a real long rest.
                    Perhaps the small print is that these guys are nursing a lot more wear and tear than we're close to aware of, and some of the weird line-ups we've seen are trying to squeeze a little less out of breaking down bodies? That 17 game January was tough, and they really need this break. In some ways, I wish our 3 guys weren't going to all-star weekend.

Comment

DeMar and Terence are going to be looking forward to the All-Star break (GOTTA STAY FOCUSED FELLAS!!!)

Even though Terrence's attention was shifted to the break along time ago

EDIT: ohh yah and JV but he's been all-staring on the low
                      Last edited by lilmamba_; Wed Feb 12, 2014, 06:43 PM.
                      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Wednesday February 12th: Atlanta Hawks @ Toronto Raptors 7:00 PM ET

Amir will not dress tonight

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          Amir will not dress tonight
                          Though it sounds crazy, that's good news. He needs to get some extra rest desperately. Get back to you old self Amir!

Comment

Korver was invited to team USA over Demar, he was pissed about it so hopefully he makes him sorry tonight!!

Comment

Lou Williams and Korver are starting at the 2&3! Ross and derozan should have a field day
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                                Lou Williams and Korver are starting at the 2&3! Ross and derozan should have a field day
                                Hopefully DeRozan uses his post game on Williams since he has a definite height advantage, but I feel that's just a dream.

Comment

Working...
                                X