No announcement yet.

Game #52: Atlanta Hawks 83 - Toronto Raptors 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a very good thing Atlanta has had an awful shooting night as well.

Comment

• PATMAN ain't shy! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• TH never makes the extra pass
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
          at least Casey is being smart about it how about he picks up his 5th?? Anyways Casey is an idiot but not dumb enough to keep a player on the floor when he has 4 fouls in the 3rd
          I'm not saying it's the dumbest decision ever, but it wouldn't be the first time Casey played it safe and it cost us a lead.

*I mean, really, he's matched up against Korver. If DeMar can't play 2-3 minutes without fouling in that matchup, I don't know what his problem is.

Comment

• Novak with a rebound!

Comment

• Foul on trillsap

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                I'm not saying it's the dumbest decision ever, but it wouldn't be the first time Casey played it safe and it cost us a lead.

*I mean, really, he's matched up against Korver. If DeMar can't play 2-3 minutes without fouling in that matchup, I don't know what his problem is.
                I'm certain DeMar can play with fouls but the real problem are these refs, you never know when their going to call something

Comment

umm team defense, switches on pick and rolls, ticky tack fouls.. he's already picked up 4 fouls guarding the same guy, what makes u think he wont pick up a 5th? clearly it woulda been a really really amateur move to keep him in. If the lead starts to get blown with him out then sure put him in with a hail mary move but otherwise save him for winning time and don't risk not having him at all when it counts

Comment

• Hansbrough foul rate/drawing foul rate tonight is ridiculous. Screw eliminating hack-a-player just kick Hansbrough out of the league to increase the pace.

Comment

• See, I like that he put DeMar back in early now. Again, it's just all about flow. You don't want your hot player to lose his rhythm....

And of course, DeMar misses his 1st shot. See now if he gets his 5th, you have to bench him again...so why take him out in the 1st place?

Comment

• Thankfully for the Raptors, Mike Scott seems to think he's Kevin Durant.

Comment

See, I like that he put DeMar back in early now. Again, it's just all about flow. You don't want your hot player to lose his rhythm....

And of course, DeMar misses his 1st shot. See now if he gets his 5th, you have to bench him again...so why take him out in the 1st place?
                          maybe we saved ourselves from demars chucker mentality when he hits a couple in a row and then thinks it gives him the green light to take a bunch of stupid shots which happens all the time... our lead increased with him out.

Comment

• Vasquez having a decent night.

Comment

• Lets get this blow out going!!!!

Comment

Thankfully for the Raptors, Mike Scott seems to think he's Kevin Durant.
                                ^^^^ ahahah he keeps shooting ridiculous shots

Comment

Working...
                                X