X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul Trillsap!
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

What do you guys think of the Raps bringing back Marcus Camby?

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...nd-Of-February
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post

The same Camby that basically demanded to play for another team at the beginning of the season?
        "Masai WILL win us a championship"
        - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Pass. I am personally tired of guys who don't have a lot of value wanting to end their career with "a contender."

Comment

On this day, in 2007, the Raptors had the exact same record. 27 - 24. They ended up going 45 - 37 that season.

Interestingly they didn't hit .500 until 21-21 whereas I think this year we hit it at 17-17? Could be wrong.

Either way, big game -- Go Raps!

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
              Pass. I am personally tired of guys who don't have a lot of value wanting to end their career with "a contender."
              Meh. I don't see it that way. I like Camby's game. He was a high IQ player, and man, could we use a high IQ big to mentor JV....You know, one who actually has size, and was a multi-skilled player. Camby was great as a team player on both ends. Good passer. Took smart shots. Great team defender.

I'm not a big fan of signing guys just to be mentors, so ideally he actually has something to give....But I think Camby's one of the best options out there who could fill that role.

Comment

My bold prediction for this game is Lowry triple double or JV with a huge game like 28&15

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                  My bold prediction for this game is Lowry triple double or JV with a huge game like 28&15
                  Ha! That would be his career high in points. I see jv getting benched for a hansbrough cause they have a mobile 4 in Millsap and a stretch 5 in pero antic (I believe). Lowry will have to guard teague. I only see DD or PP having big games.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                    Ha! That would be his career high in points. I see jv getting benched for a hansbrough cause they have a mobile 4 in Millsap and a stretch 5 in pero antic (I believe). Lowry will have to guard teague. I only see DD or PP having big games.

Antic is injured, Gustavo Ayon is starting for them.
                    Atlanta getting absolutely crushed by Chicago right now.

Comment

BigCamB wrote: View Post
                      Antic is injured, Gustavo Ayon is starting for them.
                      Atlanta getting absolutely crushed by Chicago right now.
                      Which may not be the best thing since their starters are getting rest...

Comment

Wow. Can't believe that score. Atl looking past the bulls for their big TO matchup? Or maybe they're worried about the snowstorm. Any chance Thibs would want to join Casey's coaching staff next year?

Comment

Bulls have been playing great. I'm more worried about them than ATL. Bulls are getting in a groove. Hawks just couldn't sustain after Horford got injured. It just took longer to happen 4-6 in there last 10. Bulls are actually in the 4 seed now after that win tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

i have this pegged as a win in the prediction thread, but also marked the following two games with washington and chicago as losses.

Comment

Hawks come into this game on a 4 game losing streak, so they haven't been playing well as of late! Time for us to take advantage of that and crush em

Comment

Huge game. Must win game. Trap game.

Key for the Raptors to win this game is they need to do a better job of closing out on Atlanta's 3pt shooter. The Hawks shoot a lot of threes. And i mean a lot.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X