Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The All-Star Weekend Cheering Thread- Let's go JV, T Ross, and DD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    Their whole station needs a wakeup call! They keep on disrespecting us Basketball fans in Canada time and time again! In 20 years Basketball is gonna be the shit in Canada and I hope they don't make a fucking some from it
    *make a dime
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      I like the East ones. The West ones are brutal.
      Yeh West ones in particular I was referring to, just horrible.

Anyway, congrats to Kyrie, allstar game is the perfect setting for him

Comment

• Someone needs to get a petition started to get TSN to remove all NBA games from their network in 2014-2015. They don't care about basketball, and most of us don't care about TSN. The hate is mutual. I know they desperately hold on to NBA games for ratings but this is getting pathetic. Stick to hockey, I'm sure that brings in enough viewers.
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• The worst part is, they had another 5 minutes allocated to the all-star game. It was not cutting into any regularly scheduled programming. They just totally ditched it to start Sportscentre 5 minutes early to talk about Sochi news that everyone had probably already heard since it happened much earlier in the day....

Comment

• Why are people calling it an upset? East don't get any respect s m h. East have a lot of great players. And they have one of the all time greats in LeBron James.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• ok enough of partying, when's the next game?!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                ok enough of partying, when's the next game?!
                Tuesday! Wizards!
                OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                  Tuesday! Wizards!
                  surprised there hasn't been a super early game thread yet

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                    surprised there hasn't been a super early game thread yet
                    The thread starters also take a break during the All-Star Weekend.
                    OG is our king

Comment

• It's gonna be nice to see everyone return to hustling, and finally playing some defence (James Harden excluded)
                      @Boymusic66

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                        Paul George has kinda disappointed in this game
                        I think George was huge, him locking down the West PGs is one of the main reasons the East won.

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                          I think George was huge, him locking down the West PGs is one of the main reasons the East won.
                          Hey man I gotta ask... is Iman Shumpert like your favorite player or something? And if he is... why? lol
                          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• The best part of the weekend was the Pharrell, P. Diddy, Busta Rhymes and Snoop pre-game. As we needed was Ice Cube and Method Man and it would have been a 1999 all-star rap battle.

Game was good though.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              The best part of the weekend was the Pharrell, P. Diddy, Busta Rhymes and Snoop pre-game. As we needed was Ice Cube and Method Man and it would have been a 1999 all-star rap battle.

Game was good though.
                              wow did busta ever get fat!

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                                wow did busta ever get fat!
                                I thought the same thing. Thought it was Timbaland for a second there. Dude looked huge compared to Diddy.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X