Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The All-Star Weekend Cheering Thread- Let's go JV, T Ross, and DD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The All-Star Weekend Cheering Thread- Let's go JV, T Ross, and DD!

Hey! All Star Weekend just around the corner. Let's get behind our guys involved!

We have Jonas Valanciunas representing Team Hill in BBVA Rising Star Challenge
    When: Friday, February 14, 2014 @ 9:00 PM

Then during All Star Saturday Night, we have DeMar DeRozan in the Taco Bell Skills Challenge followed by Terrence Ross in the Sprite Slam Dunk Competition:
    When: Saturday, February 15, 2014 @ 8:30 PM

Finally, we will have DeMar once again representing us in the All Star game itself:
    When: Sunday, February 16, 2014 @ 8:00 PM

So what are you waiting for? Let's support our Raptors as they go to NOLA!

i'm waiting for the season to start again. congrats to all the raptors making it, but all star stuff is generally boring to watch.

Comment

Im really excited to see how the new dunk format will be like
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Anybody know what channels these will be on?
        OG is our king

Comment

Its TSN 2 for Friday and Saturday. For Sunday it is TSN.

Comment

Go boys go!

Comment

Always love to see our guys rep Toronto on a big stage, even if it is kind of a lukewarm event.

Expectations seem pretty low, which is typically Canadian, so I'm hoping the guys do some giant-killing and put the league on notice.

Comment

I just wanna see the demar that says &!*% This, i'm taking it to the hoop and nothing can stop me instead of the passive Demar
                @Boymusic66

Comment

I wonder if Wade sits out, will they pick a replacement? surely Lowry will be their first choice

Comment

Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Good luck to our Reps!! All-star weekend has too much marketing and not enough excitement for me, so I won't be watching even though there are Raptors involved on each night, isn't that ironic? Just kidding, they certainly deserve it and hopefully Lowry gets the nod if Wade sits out. Good luck boys, I'll catch the highlights and take a week off from bball just like the non-all-stars!

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
                        Good luck to our Reps!! All-star weekend has too much marketing and not enough excitement for me, so I won't be watching even though there are Raptors involved on each night, isn't that ironic? Just kidding, they certainly deserve it and hopefully Lowry gets the nod if Wade sits out. Good luck boys, I'll catch the highlights and take a week off from bball just like the non-all-stars!
                        Ha, pretty much sums up my view of all star weekend, but will PVR it and watch our boys' involvement.

Comment

If a Raptor was in the 3-point contest there would be a Rap involved in everything. Good job Novak, you had one job

Comment

wallz wrote: View Post
                            If a Raptor was in the 3-point contest there would be a Rap involved in everything. Good job Novak, you had one job
                            Lol. Ross could've potentially rocked that.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X