Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The All-Star Weekend Cheering Thread- Let's go JV, T Ross, and DD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the freestyle round was a cool warm up, but I don;t like the rest of the format

Comment

• MORE DUNKS! WE NEED MORE DUNKS!!! n
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Wow, I enjoyed the dunks, but the new rules have made the dunk contest worse now.

Congrats to Wall though!
        I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
        -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• I did like the money ball rack change in the 3 point contest though. Didn't alter it drastically but added an interesting little wrinkle.

Comment

• Curry's dad lol!

Comment

• First of all i like the freestyle round and the battle round. But there should be an individual round to decide the winner.

Ross vs Wall vs George.

Keep the freestyle and the battle round and add another round.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Yeah, the rules sucked cuz we didn't have a finals round. Maybe take winning conference +best from the losing and have semis, then finals? It really lacks that head-to-head nature that makes the dunk contest so great.

Also... God damn John Wall
                @Boymusic66

Comment

• What a lopsided dunk contest. The first round might work -- the East had the right idea with the combo dunks...but the second part was bleh. Liked the wrinkle to the 3 point competition though.

Comment

• Vince Carter is trending worldwide.. fun

Comment

• I'd rather watch a regular season game than this.

Comment

• Another thing, does anyone here really think Lillard, Barnes and McLemore have a chance against Wall, Ross and PG??
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The need to add a 3rd round where all the guys who won their head 2 head battle face each other and then one person can really be the winner not some fan voting off only one dunk

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Another thing, does anyone here really think Lillard, Barnes and McLemore have a chance against Wall, Ross and PG??
                            It was over before it started ahahha they need to balance out the teams for this format to work

Comment

• Its funny how the commercials lasted longer then the dunk contest

Comment

• waste of a night.

That Wall dunk was pretty sick though.
                                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                                X