Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The All-Star Weekend Cheering Thread- Let's go JV, T Ross, and DD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    In my eyes Ross is still the dunk champ<3
    He still is actually! John Wall is slam dunker of the NIGHT, not the champ

NBA needs to tweak this format.

By the way, I thought Houston crowd was embarrassing... but NOLA's...

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      He still is actually! John Wall is slam dunker of the NIGHT, not the champ

NBA needs to tweak this format.

By the way, I thought Houston crowd was embarrassing... but NOLA's...
      There you go, Rocwell
      Last edited by lilmamba_; Sun Feb 16, 2014, 12:32 PM.
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• I don't know about Harrison Barnes, but the other 5 guys sure as hell had more than one dunk in their repertoire, no reason to make the most exciting portion of the skills night the shortest.

Also anyone saying John Wall didn't deserve dunker of the night or that the dunk wasn't that impressive is OUT OF THEIR MIND!! That dunk was crazy, that dunk is among the best all-time. Game over!

Comment

• Even during the freestyle round Ross was so composed, my man you need to loosen up and go crazy, so the fans can also get crazy.
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• proud moments still...............

Ross said he and his East teammates initially wanted to try a dunk that involved throwing the basketball off the JumboTron, but were told they better not because they would probably break the video board.
            any one have a snapshot of drake and ross walking in alongside DeMar????

EDIT:

http://distilleryimage7.s3.amazonaws...126d8f_101.mp4
            Last edited by lilmamba_; Sun Feb 16, 2014, 12:50 PM.

Comment

• Loved when Terrence comes out and all of a sudden they start playing "Started from the bottom"
              Last edited by lilmamba_; Sun Feb 16, 2014, 01:00 PM.

Comment

• shaqcramento was the lamest shit ever

Comment

• Was still hoping ross would have dunked over drake in a wheelchair .....

Comment

• Derozan 2016 dunk contest!
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• lol so t-ross got to keep the trophy from last night?

Comment

• Derozan better do some nice dunks in the All star game! No more finger rolls and layups
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• RaptorsForever wrote: View Post
                          lol so t-ross got to keep the trophy from last night?

probably not, it's a team trophy

Comment

• I thought the degree of difficulty of Ross's dunk was higher than Wall's....the problem was that Wall didn't whiff twice.

Both Drake & Shaq were unnecessary to the proceedings....really.. these dunks should be performed without props....the ball, the player, the net...period. Now show us what you got.

Its also reached the point where everyone has to show as a preliminary dunk that they can throw it down from the FT line. That in itself will eliminate all the pretenders. Then have 2 more for artistic elements...without the props.

Comment

• Make missing an issue.

then its fun.

Comment

• Hitting the dunk on your first attempt is very important.

Watching Vince Carter's dunks from 2000 makes me very depressed about this dunk contest. Not just how good his dunks are, but the atmosphere. When he pulls them off he looks pissed off and knows he's won. The crowd's going nuts. The other players courtside are all losing their minds.

These days it's more subdued, everyone is probably on their phones. It's the same as music concerts these days, everyone is recording them and too busy to enjoy the moment. It makes me sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X