• Some crazy stats from the GSW game

Bargnani - 4 rebs
    Curry - 6 rebs

Raptors - 76 FGA
    GSW - 95 FGA

Bosh - 6 turnovers
    All GSW starters - 8 turnovers

Raptors - 7 offensive rebounds
    GSW - 18 offensive rebounds (tallest guy is 6'8")

Raptors 3rd quarter - 25
    GSW 3rd quarter - 41

Raptors starting backcourt - 25
    GSW starting backcourt - 66

Raptors players used - 10
    GSW players used - 8

Raptors D-Leaguers - 0
    GSW D-Leaguers - 4

Raptors - 56.6% FG
    GSW - 47.4%

This game mad me MANGRY.......one stat you forgot is Jose's 7-8 from 3pt land....without that this game is ridiculous......

fyi mangry = mad + angry

Comment

check that, it was already ridiculous...

Comment

This game's roll Call should be called, "Worst attempt at ending a a losing streak edition", no one gave a f*ck this game except for Jose, if they dont make the playoffs man this team will be in shambles.
        "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

I think this is one of many games that shows that the raps need to have a big guard at the point position to defend. calderon and jack can not D anyone to save their lives.

Comment

I never thought that I'd say this, but as Jack Armstrong said, we may have to throw BANKS in the mix to help out with our perimeter D. I give the guy his props though, in the games he's played this year he hasn't been all that horrible.

As a matter of fact, he managed to guard Chris Paul earlier this season. He may possibly be the best defensive PG our Raps have; and maybe he could be a component to what will get this team on back on track heading to the post-season....

Comment

`Dre wrote: View Post
              I never thought that I'd say this, but as Jack Armstrong said, we may have to throw BANKS in the mix to help out with our perimeter D. I give the guy his props though, in the games he's played this year he hasn't been all that horrible.

As a matter of fact, he managed to guard Chris Paul earlier this season. He may possibly be the best defensive PG our Raps have; and maybe he could be a component to what will get this team on back on track heading to the post-season....
              FWIW, I called for Banks in the pre-game. It made too much sense for defensive reasons, not to Triano though.

Comment

I know someone on the team has to speak up and call out the defensive effort, but someone has to smack Antoine Wright upside the head

Comment

To me it looks like they're starting to phone it in. How long must we wait for the Raptors to bring in an established, effective head coach?

Comment

Almost "100 SHATS!!!!!"

Comment

Bargnani - 4 rebs
                      Curry - 6 rebs
                      I'd like to point out that as Triano has said, Bargnani's rebounding is only low because Bosh grabs so many rebounds when they're on the floor together. Obviously other Raptors and the opponents grab rebounds that also rightfully belong to Bargnani. Why won't everyone get out of his way and let him grab his rebounds?

Comment

Brandon wrote: View Post
                        I'd like to point out that as Triano has said, Bargnani's rebounding is only low because Bosh grabs so many rebounds when they're on the floor together. Obviously other Raptors and the opponents grab rebounds that also rightfully belong to Bargnani. Why won't everyone get out of his way and let him grab his rebounds?
                        Haha. You know how they yell 'Got it' or 'Mine' when they're rebounding, the Raps should yell 'Andrea's...clear out'.

Comment

Working...
                        X