• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOR-NYC-DEN-CLE trade

Toronto gets: Timothy Mozgov, Tim Hardaway jr., Sergey Karasev
    New York gets: Andre Miller, Kenneth Faried, CJ Miles
    Denver gets: Anderson Varejao, Chuck Hayes, Iman Shumpert
    Cleveland gets: JR Smith, Jevale McGee

why New York does it? because it gets them the manimal and the starting PG they so desperately need

why Denver does it? because it will help them tank seen they're obvious not making the playoffs this year, plus it gets them a serviceable starting center who is an expiring contract next year, chuck has who is also a expiring contract next year and a young player with a lot of upside for the future.

why Cleveland does it? because it gets them a much better starting center who could give them big minutes when he's healthy. they also get the outside shooting they really want from JR smith

why Toronto does it? because it gets us a true center to back up Jonas. and it gets us a young potential star who is on a long and cheap contract who can back up Demar.

what do you guys think? let me know.
    Last edited by Vásquez_Valančiūnas; Sat Feb 15, 2014, 06:07 PM. Reason: forgot a player

This trade will be great for Toronto but i dont think any of the other teams will do it.
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

LMFAO!!! Sorry, that was rude. But seriously!? You think that Toronto can get Timothy Mozgov, Tim Hardaway jr., & Sergey Karasev for CHUCK HAYES?! HAHAHAHA... I hope this was a joke.
      Being a Toronto Raptors fan is like being in an abusive relationship... Every time you've reached your breaking point after years of disappointment and neglect, they do just enough to give you hope for the future... Only to let you down again.

Here's hoping 2014-2015 breaks the cycle!!! #WeTheNorth

Comment

Working...
      X