Jason Collins anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Collins anyone?

Just reading the usual sports banter and found out that Jason Collins is still without a job. I think, he'd be a more serviceable big man behind JV and even provide veteran leadership for the big Val. Collins is a legit center who won't ask for the ball and will be unselfish. He knows his role and provides extra 6 more fouls on the bench. He's got playoff experience and was a big part of the New Jersey Nets run into the NBA Finals. And even better, you can sign him to the veteran minimum.

What do you guys think?
    #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Good god no.

He is 35 years old and terrible.

He's been terrible for 6-7 years.

Chuck Hayes is a much better option.

His sexuality be damned. I could really care less about it. The reason he is not in the NBA is because he is old and hasn't been able to play for a long time.

Comment

I prefer Chris Kaman if we're looking for a back-up big. I'm willing to go with Hayes although he makes me nervous.
      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

If we want to sign a FA, how much can we pay? I thought we're capped out?
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
          Good god no.

He is 35 years old and terrible.

He's been terrible for 6-7 years.

Chuck Hayes is a much better option.

His sexuality be damned. I could really care less about it. The reason he is not in the NBA is because he is old and hasn't been able to play for a long time.
          Yep. End thread.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

agreed would much rather go after Chris Kaman
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Need someone who is not a TOTAL liability on Offence.
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

jesus fuck no!!!!

Comment

As DMX would say "I don't F**** with N**** who think they broads, I only know how to be one way and that's the dog."

No to Collins

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                    As DMX would say "I don't F**** with N**** who think they broads, I only know how to be one way and that's the dog."

No to Collins
                    That supposed to be funny?

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                      That supposed to be funny?
                      Nope just a lyric from a rap legend. I dont think he was trying to be funny just an opinion and an offensive one.

Comment

Nope just a lyric from a rap legend. I dont think he was trying to be funny just an opinion and an offensive one.
                        I think he was referring to your motivation for the post...
                        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                        Because its 2015

Comment

Ya. A really stupid one too.

Comment

I bet collins isnt worse than JV

Comment

everyone makes mistakes.... youre forgiven my man.... just think before ya post is all.....

cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X