Game #54: Chicago Bulls 94 - Toronto Raptors 92

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axel wrote: View Post
    Noah is playing at such a high level right now, really interested to see how the Raps defend him. If we can disrupt Noah, the Bulls don't have anyone who can control their offence (DJ Augustin, lol).

Back to backs suck but if the Raps can get through this one, we have a nice stretch to build momentum.
    Back to backs do suck, but should be less of a concern coming off a 6-day vacation.

Comment

Noah is playing at such a high level right now, really interested to see how the Raps defend him. If we can disrupt Noah, the Bulls don't have anyone who can control their offence (DJ Augustin, lol).
      JV's matchup.. what are the odds on two fouls within the first 6 minutes?
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
        High? I think he'll do just fine. I'm scared of Noah's passing ability tho, it can create huge problems if DJ, dunleavy, snell hitting their shots.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
          High? I think he'll do just fine. I'm scared of Noah's passing ability tho, it can create huge problems if DJ, dunleavy, snell hitting their shots.
          He's been all over the boards as well. Kinda worried about him and Gibson on the offensive boards given the terrible rebounding of late.

Comment

BigCamB wrote: View Post
            He's been all over the boards as well. Kinda worried about him and Gibson on the offensive boards given the terrible rebounding of late.
            right. JV is well-rested, Amir is back. I hope they're going to do their job and do it well.

( Masai should find a way how to get backup big body this deadline. I would love to see that Russian Mozgov in raps uniform. He's been quite good this year )

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
              i don't watch much bulls. is noah the type of player that Hayes can slow down? or is he an athlete?
              Noah might be too fast for Hayes. Amir is the best match-up (both long and lean) and JV on Gibson. If it goes to JV, I worry that Noah's passing from the post will kill us. Honestly don't know how Patterson would do on him.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                Back to backs do suck, but should be less of a concern coming off a 6-day vacation.
                Demar didn't get that vacation though. And it's the Bulls, are a mentally and physically tough team. More so than we are.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Demar didn't get that vacation though. And it's the Bulls, are a mentally and physically tough team. More so than we are.
                  Did you see how lazily he pranced through that skill challenge obstacle course? He would've expended more energy on a beach

Comment

Tough matchup for the Raps frontcourt players. Noah, Gibson and Boozer are beasts offensively and defensively. They all play a very physical style of basketball as well.

This is where JV needs to step up. Can't play soft defense against these guys.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                      Tough matchup for the Raps frontcourt players. Noah, Gibson and Boozer are beasts offensively and defensively. They all play a very physical style of basketball as well.

Not sure boozer is a beast defensively. Isn't that one of the biggest knocks against hi
                      ?
                      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                      Because its 2015

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                        Not sure boozer is a beast defensively. Isn't that one of the biggest knocks against hi
                        ?
                        You're right. I meant offensively. Noah and Gibson are big time defensive players though.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                          I think Kazan is trying to go for Raptors Republic MVP.
                          Hey if it works we can't complain.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post

Our wing play and floor spacing will need to overcome their advantage inside.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              Did you see how lazily he pranced through that skill challenge obstacle course? He would've expended more energy on a beach
                              He still cleared it in a good time though :O

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                                Well, last two times against Chicago he's put up two double-doubles. Patterson and Amir have both had solid games against Chicago as well.

The supposed deficiencies of Toronto's bigs are vastly overstated. Most underrated part of the team by miles....

Comment

Working...
                                X