Game #54: Chicago Bulls 94 - Toronto Raptors 92

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Its all good DeMar experience for these moments is huge.
    I know but when he DD learn??? He always picks up the ball on these clutch plays
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
      Casey never learns.

Demar had the hot hand. 11 fta, yet he gives him the iso. Draw up a play where he's going to the basket!!
      Exactly! Why not run him off a screen? WHY NOT!?!?!
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
        Guys but remember the Orlando game.. Won't anyone please remember the Orlando game!?
        That was a 1 in a million shot
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Why Lowry doesnt get the ball at the end of games... i would never know.. o wait we got the All Star Demar... fuck shitt casey

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
            Demar got fouled didn't he?

Either way, Casey should know that Lowry is the go to guy.

What a terrible way to lose. smh
            Looks like a foul I the Gif, any other all star would get the benefit of the doubt there. Still a bad idea not to go to Lowry
            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
            Because its 2015

Comment

• Blame Casey. Not DeMar. Terrible inbounds play call. That being said, give credit where credit is due. Butler played some sick defense on DeMar.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                GLF your pessimism won today. I won't bug you about being negative for three games. Lol.
                LMAO they did better than I expected. I didn't think we would come back fully like that. I thought we would stay within like 5-7 points. We should have played defense from the start. We never learn man.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                  This is like the Portland game all over again. DeMar's the only one do to anything all game. But no, shit on him for not hitting a shot against the best perimeter defender in the game ON a poorly drawn up play. I'm literally laughing at you guys.
                  I'm upset with Casey. I'd be fine with DeMar taking a last shot in a designed set play, where he ideally doesn't have to create one-on-one. Even that wouldn't be too terrible against a mismatch or really weak defender. But I think it's dumb for just about any coach to set up an iso against Jimmy Butler, especially when you don't have an elite closer. That's just a horrible gameplan. Just awful. Butler is one of the best perimeter defenders in the whole league. I wouldn't even be 100% confident putting LeBron in an iso against him to win the game. Again, at least give the guy a screen or something...anything to create movement and/or space.

Comment

• If anything coaches like these are who create the Bargnani's come high or hell water motherfuckers

Comment

• He's pretty predictable with that pull-up. If he developed a hesitation dribble, where he pulled it back and froze the defender, he'd be deadly. Having the defender overplay, unsure to challenge the shot or defend the drive, would be a lot better then his predictable stop and pull up
                      @Boymusic66

Comment

• Artophwar wrote: View Post
                        I will say the same thing I did for the portland game. I love DD, he had a great game. I still want him on our team going forward. BUT he has consistently shown he cannot handle the ball at the end of games. He dribbles it off his foot, he makes a bad shot selection or a pass that leads to a turnover. DD can have the ball the rest of the game. I just dont want him handling the ball the in the last minute.

I dont even mind if he takes the last shot, but he would have to come off a screen or something. ISO play is the worst play to call for him at end of games. Id rather someone else set up the play for him.

I agree completely. No more iso-leading to a long 2 jumpers at the end of the game. Demar's game winner vs Orlando was all set up by Calderon's pass which got him moving. Demar is more likely to mess up when he's iso'd.

Im as big a fan as it gets for DD, but he NEEDS to improve his handles, defense, and ability to attack the rim and finish.
                        I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                        -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                          Looks like a foul I the Gif, any other all star would get the benefit of the doubt there. Still a bad idea not to go to Lowry
                          You don't get the benefit of the doubt on a last second shot. Even if you're an allstar, so let's not bring out the pity party on that bullshit.

Comment

• Interesting comment from Butch Carter on Casey's late minute coaching abilities:

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                              You don't get the benefit of the doubt on a last second shot. Even if you're an allstar, so let's not bring out the pity party on that bullshit.
                              Especially when you got blocked on the exact same move one minute earlier. As pissed as I am about the reffing throughout the rest of the game, that was the right no-call.
                              "Stop eating your sushi."
                              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• If DJ didn't make that bailout three we would have won.
                                "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                                - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Working...
                                X