• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patman vs Boozer = Batman vs Bane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    OG is our king

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      Holy crap, how has Casey not made an adjustment yet. Boozer has been destroying Patterson all game. Put in Amir or Hansbrough...or something. Try anything different.
      Where's Hayes?????

Comment

Holy crap, how has Casey not made an adjustment yet. Boozer has been destroying Patterson all game. Put in Amir or Hansbrough...or something. Try anything different.
        looool you really think Casey is going to adjust??
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Watching this game, I'm starting to miss Aaron Gray.

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
            Where's Hayes?????
            Heck, I'd be ok with it in the sense that at least he'd recognize an adjustment is needed. Really, anything....Even going small to try and force them to take out Boozer. Just anything.

Comment

• Holy shit jonas.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
              "Masai WILL win us a championship"
              - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

The D is bad, but the D has been especially bad when Patterson's out there with him. Patterson is a good p'n'r defender, but he can really struggle in a game that's played down low a lot. Jonas has found himself lost a little bit at times.
                For unknown reasons, the coach never plays Valanciunas and Hansbrough at the same time. They should make a natural pair down low, but never have had a chance to develop together except for the couple of games Tyler started (both were losses) before the big trade.

Comment

• Holly hell will they bench Jonas already. Hayes will put his heart on the floor for us

Comment

• Ross should have just fucking dunked it on Boozer
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Please Please Please a Toronto stream !!! Stacey King is killing me! Just can't listen to it

Comment

• ok I cant watch this game anymore, the refs are bad, and the coverage i have to listen to is likely the worst i have heard yet.

Comment

• wallz wrote: View Post
                          Holly hell will they bench Jonas already. Hayes will put his heart on the floor for us

Fuck Hayes. They need Hansbrough out there.

Comment

• http://gofirstrow.eu/watch/241066/4/...ago-bulls.html
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Man Lowry really needs to work on not being a dick to the refs
                              "Stop eating your sushi."
                              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Dwane Casey always says we aren't quite there yet and he is absolutely right. We won't do well in the playoffs if this is how we're going to handle that type of game. But hey we need to experience it so we can learn and get better
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X