No announcement yet.

Unofficial RR Trade Deadline Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlotte has acquired Milwaukee's Luke Ridnour and Gary Neal for Ramon Sessions and Jeff Adrien, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

Comment

TSF wrote: View Post
      From Woj: Washington will get Andre Miller, Denver gets Vesley and Philadelphia gets Maynor and two second-round picks.

Philly is the GOAT of tanking. SIX second rounders, and two first rounders unless the Pellies tank really hard
      They have to many picks in the 2014 draft hahah your not gonna draft 8 players
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Yeah I wish I was a Philly fan. With all those picks they got the future is looking bright for them!
        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

14 out of 60 picks are gonna be fore Sixers and Suns.. and we still have 2 more hours to go-_-
          thats abt 25% of the draft!

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
            Charlotte has acquired Milwaukee's Luke Ridnour and Gary Neal for Ramon Sessions and Jeff Adrien, league source tells Yahoo Sports.
            Great deal for Charlotte, they couldn't score to save their lives and now they have 2 solid bench scores

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
              They have to many picks in the 2014 draft hahah your not gonna draft 8 players
              Haha just watch! Philly will field a roster of MCW, Nerlens Noel, and 13 draft picks. I believe!
              @Boymusic66

Comment

it seems like all outside looking in playoff teams have boosted their roster a little bit.. Cavs..Charlotte..Wiz..hmm
                I am actually wondering if they all have the chance to knock us out of playoffs.. i wouldnt be surprised especially the way Cavs and Wiz been playing lately

Comment

Knicks and Nuggets trade Jordan Hamilton for Beno Udrih.

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
                    it seems like all outside looking in playoff teams have boosted their roster a little bit.. Cavs..Charlotte..Wiz..hmm
                    I am actually wondering if they all have the chance to knock us out of playoffs.. i wouldnt be surprised especially the way Cavs and Wiz been playing lately
                    You do realize we just trounced the Wiz right? We play the Cavs on Friday and I expect us to trounce them too.

Comment

You do realize we just trounced the Wiz right? We play the Cavs on Friday and I expect us to trounce them too.
                      ^^^ EXACTLY! The Cavs & Wiz didn't pick up any star players just decent rotation players

Comment

Cavs on a 6 game win streak

Something clicking right now

Comment

The Cavs are picking up good offensive players. That isn't their biggest problem. Their biggest problem is that nobody on that team plays defense except Tristan Thompson sometimes, and all the Spencer Haweses in the world won't fix that.

Comment

^^^ EXACTLY! The Cavs & Wiz didn't pick up any star players just decent rotation players
                            Haha right! Oh fuck, they got Ridnour, we're DOOMED I tell you, DOOMED!

Comment

Haha right! Oh fuck, they got Ridnour, we're DOOMED I tell you, DOOMED!
                              man we picked up Vasques Patterson and Salmons for gods sake and turned this shit around.. you never know when it starts clicking for team.. and i am just WONDERING if this may be the time for these other teams.

Comment

what did the raptors get for gay and how are we doing now?

Comment

Working...
                                X