Raps acquire De Colo from Spurs for Daye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRex wrote: View Post
    You know what's funny about this trade? the Knicks i think could really use a guy like De Colo. But they were too focused on big name players like Rondo and Lowry and Teague even though they don't have any assets to trade for any of those guys.

De Colo i think is good enough to battle Felton for their starting PG position. Specially with the way Felton is playing.
    The Knicks are just awesomely bad. Such a mess. I'm really sad the trade deadline has passed, because now we won't be getting as many crazy Knicks-related rumours to make us laugh.

Comment

I'm actually really loving what I'm seeing from Nando De Colo. They're just highlights and I know you shouldn't try and take too much from them but it seems like he's really crafty when it comes to getting into the paint. Even though he isn't very quick he's able to get into pain often. Also he's a good finisher when he gets in there. He makes a lot of tough layups from looking at the highlights. But the thing I like about him the most is his passing ability. He actually hits the roller a lot. We always say Jonas and Amir gets no touches in the pick an roll, mainly because Derozan and Lowry aren't good at hitting the roller, well De Colo looks like he's pretty good at that. He just seems like he has really good court vision. I also noticed he's good at making that hockey assist. It's almost like he seems the whole play forming before everyone else. So he sets up the whole play by making that first pass which leads to the assist. I'm obviously getting ahead of myself but I actually think he can really help us. And he's a good enough shooter that you can't just leave him open so that's a plus as well. We'll see. I think he can get some good minutes as the back up shooting guard. Having three guys coming of the bench in Vasquez, Salmons and De Colo that can handle the ball and run plays can't hurt. Hopefully he works out the way I'm envisioning.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Paint*
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Will De Colo be a UFA after this season? I hope we get a chance to see enough of him to see if we want to keep him around.
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

wjf wrote: View Post
            will de colo be a ufa after this season? I hope we get a chance to see enough of him to see if we want to keep him around.
            rfa

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
              rfa
              Thanks Matt, good to know that we have some ability to keep him if he pans out. I like him more than the other end of the bench guards we have.
              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Question can't we offer him a QO? How much would it be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

chr1s1anl wrote: View Post
                  question can't we offer him a qo? How much would it be.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
                  $1.8m

Comment

Lifted from Arse on main page:

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                      Now I wonder what kind of dumb nicknames Matt Devlin is gonna come up with for NANDO DE COLO
                      Nando "Calrissian" De Colo?

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                        Nando "Calrissian" De Colo?

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Hes a really nice cutter. Jesus.

Comment

He's just a faster vaz with less skill, but is a steal considering we gave up daye

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                              Amazingly, this actually existed. I found it on a Spurs forum from 2012 (via the google)
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                $1.8m
                                Where did you saw that

Comment

Working...
                                X