The Unofficial Buyout/Late-Season Signing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• caccia wrote: View Post
    Yes, Sacramento. Also, Fredette is in talks with the Cavaliers and the Bulls. I bet the Bulls grab him, but I wish Masai would pick up the phone.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10...te-sources-say
    I'd like to see Jimmer in CHI. If he can turn DJ Augustin into a 13 and 5 guy and a legitimate piece on a playoff team (which i'm still not convinced of, I pinch myself everytime i see his stats), Jimmer is going back to BYU numbers
    @Boymusic66

Comment

• Last night's game, with the injury to Ross and the minutes played by DeRozan, shows again how we need to pick up a strong, sharpshooting small forward or shooting guard. I am open to just about any suggestions, but Toronto only has two days to make a signing now.

Comment

• Toronto doesn't have "only two days to make a signing." March 1 is the deadline for players to be bought out and still be able to play for another team; that's why the buyouts are all happening this week with Granger, Jimmer, Butler, Davis, etc.

The Spurs signed T-Mac last year on April 16, for example.

Comment

• Butler to OKC; looks like Granger will end up with the Clippers.

Comment

• Jimmer to CHI if he clears waivers http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...clears-waivers
            @Boymusic66

Comment

• Thanks for the clarification and updates.

Comment

• Hopefully Thibs finds his defense so brutal that he doesn't see the court. Last thing I want the bulls to have is someone who can come in and knock down 5 threes in quick time.

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
                  Hopefully Thibs finds his defense so brutal that he doesn't see the court. Last thing I want the bulls to have is someone who can come in and knock down 5 threes in quick time.
                  ...He's playing DJ Augustin and Kirk Hinrich a combined 60 minutes a game. He also gave the less-than-stellar defensively Robinson and Bellinelli a combined 60 in the playoffs last year. Dude is gonna find minutes.
                  @Boymusic66

Comment

• It was a tongue in cheek comment
                    Kirk Hinrich has always been a very good defensive player though (not sure if you are criticizing his defense or just pointing out that two average/mediocre players are combining for 60 minutes).

Comment

It was a tongue in cheek comment
                      Kirk Hinrich has always been a very good defensive player though (not sure if you are criticizing his defense or just pointing out that two average/mediocre players are combining for 60 minutes).
                      Average/mediocre. Although Robinson and Bellinelli was definitely more on the god these guys suck on defense side.
                      @Boymusic66

Comment

It was a tongue in cheek comment
                        He's also a very good flopper.
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Comment

• Jimmer Freddette... Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh!!!
                            “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Can someone explain to me how the new waivers system works?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Cause I don't understand how Danny granger clears waviers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X