No announcement yet.

The Unofficial Buyout/Late-Season Signing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Jimmer goes to the Knicks, just because right now, we're actually a better opportunity than the Knicks are. The Knicks are a failure-rich team that are going to lose their disgruntled superstar at the end of the year and aren't going to make playoffs. We're a playoff-bound team looking for additional scoring. Jimmer has a much better opportunity with us.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
      I'd love Jimmer on the team. Have a feeling the Knicks are going to swoop in and take him, though.
      Well if Felton does time whose gonna be the backup PG, THJ? Makes sense that they get him
      @Boymusic66

Comment

magoon wrote: View Post
        I don't think Jimmer goes to the Knicks, just because right now, we're actually a better opportunity than the Knicks are. The Knicks are a failure-rich team that are going to lose their disgruntled superstar at the end of the year and aren't going to make playoffs. We're a playoff-bound team looking for additional scoring. Jimmer has a much better opportunity with us.
        Yeah, but a chance at more playing time with an elite player with the Knicks? They're laughably thin at the PG and we have three guys who have been better in this league at the 1 spot. He's playing for his next contract too
        @Boymusic66

Comment

Jimmer is going to make an impact for someone in the playoffs or will go to New York for the minutes.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Yes please, I'd take Jimmer.

Comment

BigCamB wrote: View Post
              Yes please, I'd take Jimmer.
              This season he is averaging .475 shooting, .895 at the line, and .493 from three. He could back up DeRozan. I would rather see Lowry-Fredette than Lowry-Vasquez.

Fredette would also be insurance in case Lowry gets a huge contract elsewhere.
              Last edited by caccia; Tue Feb 25, 2014, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Depends on his mindset....dont be surprised if he hooks up with Utah. He is very big in Utah (BYU).

Comment

caccia wrote: View Post
                  This season he is averaging .475 shooting, .895 at the line, and .493 from three. He could back up DeRozan. I would rather see Lowry-Fredette than Lowry-Vasquez.

Fredette would also be insurance in case Lowry gets a huge contract elsewhere.
                  Fredette insurance for Lowry? Wouldn't the NBA's second leading assist man last year be a better insurance policy than a role player who couldn't get minutes in Sacramento?
                  @Boymusic66

Comment

TSF wrote: View Post
                    Fredette insurance for Lowry? Wouldn't the NBA's second leading assist man last year be a better insurance policy than a role player who couldn't get minutes in Sacramento?
                    this is somewhat ironic
                    "Bruno?
                    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      Could easily see him going to Miami. The Heat need help backing up shooting guard position and they love floor spacers. Should fit right in, but would have to learn how to play tight team D.
                      I don't see the Heat sacrificing that much defense for some more outside shooting. Beasley has a tough time getting into important games because of his D, I can't imagine how Spoelstra would feel about Jimmer.

Comment

• so why do Raps want Jimmer? also Buycks is a good person to keep and just ride the bench/develop though I'd rather that person be Myck Kabongo whats he up to now anyway? last I heard he was dropped by San Antonio and Nash was working with him or something...

Comment

• So no NBA team would even give up a 2nd round pick for Jimmer, yet he's an impact player who should supplant Vasquez?
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                            So no NBA team would even give up a 2nd round pick for Jimmer, yet he's an impact player who should supplant Vasquez?
                            Exactly. I feel like there's a lot of BYU fans on this forum haha Jimmer is getting over rated
                            @Boymusic66

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                              so why do Raps want Jimmer?
                              Additional bench scoring/instant offense. He's not a starter in our system, but he's another killer shooter - better than Novak, certainly.

Comment

• I actually would love to see the Raps sign Jimmer. He's a big time shooter, can shoot from everywhere. Definitely rather have him than Buycks.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X