• Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jLuA7_MFhE#t=42

ahahahahha^^^^^^
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Eric Akshinthala wrote: View Post
      I would say that Kyle as a person is a decent guy and that's because he makes an effort to be that. He does not argue with referees "disrespectfully", he does not make controversial remarks with the media, he does not complain about the way he's being used by his Coach and so on. His passionate play on court can make it seem like he's not a nice guy but it's not true. By no means would I compare him with the likes of AI, World Peace or even Kobe Bryant.
      Indeed. He seems like a good dude to me. Seems intelligent, speaks well, doesn't get into trouble. He's just one of those crazy competitors who occasionally rub people the wrong way because of it. I love his attitude.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
        People realize Gary forbes sucked right? And having Lowry over Calderon has been night and day difference when it comes to closing out games. Calderon was infuriating to watch.
        I was convinced everyone that loved Calderon didn't actually watch the last 5 minutes of games.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
          I was convinced everyone that loved Calderon didn't actually watch the last 5 minutes of games.
          Or havent paid much attention to his entire tenure here besides the fact hes a nice guy. Trading Calderon!? NOOOO hes such a nice guy!

Comment

TSF wrote: View Post
            Looking at articles about DeMarcus, his attitude problems make a lot more sense. Going from being a consistent winner with a strong support system around him, to a bad organization without the same support system, high expectations, lots of losing, no veteran presence, and nobody to teach him how to deal and communicate with teammates who don't understand the game like he does?
            Eh, to an extent. The thing that really soured me on him was when he threatened announcer Sean Elliott. Not to mention an altercation with the strength and conditioning coach. That stuff just isn't called for. The in-game stuff I can ascribe to a lack of veteran presence, but I still think he's got the potential for volatility like MWP down the road.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
              We haven't had a lot of people to love... He wasn't a first pick that screwed up or an All-Star that got out.
              @Boymusic66

Comment

KL was an asshole in the past, and that is what those dolts are going on.

This year, he is a consummate professional who is leading a team laden with inexperience, and average talent level to third in the conference.

That is a fact.

No need to discuss

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
                  KL was an asshole in the past, and that is what those dolts are going on.

This year, he is a consummate professional who is leading a team laden with inexperience, and average talent level to third in the conference.

That is a fact.

No need to discuss
                  I'm a big Lowry fan and hope the Raps bring him back next year. He's been the heart and soul of team; taking a charge or hitting a big three whenever the team has needed a lift.

However, I wonder how much of his newfound professional demeanour is related to being a free agent.

I'm not knocking Lowry, it's possible that he's just maturing as a person and has found a way to channel his competitiveness. Hopefully, if he's brought back, he doesn't revert back to clashing with coaches. Regardless, he's been a joy to watch this year.

Comment

Jack_Bauer wrote: View Post
                    I'm a big Lowry fan and hope the Raps bring him back next year. He's been the heart and soul of team; taking a charge or hitting a big three whenever the team has needed a lift.

However, I wonder how much of his newfound professional demeanour is related to being a free agent.

I'm not knocking Lowry, it's possible that he's just maturing as a person and has found a way to channel his competitiveness. Hopefully, if he's brought back, he doesn't revert back to clashing with coaches. Regardless, he's been a joy to watch this year.
                    Has always been the player to put his body on the line. His always been tops of the league in getting charges. His always been a big shot maker. Why do people always seem to forget what he was doing in Houston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      Yep, there are good headcases and bad headcases. Rondo/Kobe/Lowry want to win so badly it makes them a little crazy.

Guys like Larry Bird are going to understand and recognize that. A guy like Daryl Morey, who is a numbers genius and less concerned about chemistry/personality, may discount it or be unwilling to put up with it.

The bad headcases are guys who don't care about the game (Bynum) or have serious character/mental issues (Tyrus Thomas). These guys tend to wash out of the league unless they have outrageous talent.

The key is telling which is which. Before this season I figured Demarcus Cousins was shaping up to be the latter but he has proven me wrong this season, taking on more of a leadership role. But it's hard to judge this stuff at a distance. A lot of Raps fans thought Ed Davis had a bad attitude and didn't want to be here until they saw how heartbroken he was to get traded.
                      Ed Davis bad attitude? He worked his butt off.

Comment

My issue with KL is controlling his emotions. He does get screwed on some calls but he needs to limit his emotional response to avoid getting technical fouls.

Comment

I'd much rather get an emotional response from a player than a Bargnani response^^

He can keep playing hard and being an a-hole if it means Ross and Val are taking note and learning how to be reliable, cornerstone pieces

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                            I'd much rather get an emotional response from a player than a Bargnani response^^

He can keep playing hard and being an a-hole if it means Ross and Val are taking note and learning how to be reliable, cornerstone pieces
                            I like the emotion. Just control it so it doesn't hurt the team.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              Has always been the player to put his body on the line. His always been tops of the league in getting charges. His always been a big shot maker. Why do people always seem to forget what he was doing in Houston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Not forgetting. I've always been a fan of his and was pumped when they got him. I agree, when healthy, Lowry was playing at a similarly high level in Houston. I wasn't denying what he brings on the court, just speculating whether his good behaviour is a byproduct of maturity or because he's in a contract year. More for conversation's sake. As someone mentioned earlier, his problems were mainly due to wanting to win, not because he didn't have his head on straight.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                                My issue with KL is controlling his emotions. He does get screwed on some calls but he needs to limit his emotional response to avoid getting technical fouls.
                                If Lowry's play is predicated by his emotions, then I can live with the odd tech here and there.

Comment

Working...
                                X