X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6-1 after west coast trip.

Comment

• wictory!

although it seems the trade boost magic on patterson and salmons has diminished. both have been not that great lately.

Comment

• Outstanding game from Demar. We pulled it out despite the endless jump shots. Still think that these wins aren't necessarily more important than developing Val but whatever.

Comment

• Great win!

Kyrie was fouled, but even then, Derozan out shined him in clutch time.
          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• this win felt like we got away with it by the skin of our teeth but ill take it!

Comment

• Yeah, that was an amazing dunk by DeMar.

Comment

• I may be way off here, but does any one else think that Ross could develop into a closer? He always seems to be hitting key shots at various points through the game. I know he needs to improve his handles and what not, but that cold bloodedness required to be a closer is something u cant teach. I think Ross might have it.

Game was up and down, plus or minus, take the win.
                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                Because its 2015

Comment

• Comment

• Cav fans going crazy on twitter ahahahaha I replied to one of them and get 20 mentions ahah they are angry at the refs I told em welcome to the life of a raptors fan!
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• why are we limiting ourselves 57-25!!!!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

If they keep it rolling,then I don't see why not!
                        I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                          Cav fans going crazy on twitter ahahahaha I replied to one of them and get 20 mentions ahah they are angry at the refs I told em welcome to the life of a raptors fan!
                          Haha the refs must have seen your avatar
                          Last edited by YoungGunRaptor; Tue Feb 25, 2014, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                            Cav fans going crazy on twitter ahahahaha I replied to one of them and get 20 mentions ahah they are angry at the refs I told em welcome to the life of a raptors fan!
                            while it is better to be upgraded in ref standing (or whatever their hierarchy is ) I would still prefer the nba to hire quality unbias refs for all .... because the craptors will return one day .... like herpes is always hiding waiting for its moment to return when you least expect it

Comment

• This is what i've been saying about DeRozan. There were a lot of DeRozan "is not clutch" talk after the Bulls game. And yes DeRozan is 0/2 this year on potential game winners. But he's hit so many big time shots in the 4th this year and people are just ignoring it. Tonight was a great example. 16 points in the 4th for DeMar. He was big time tonight.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                                wictory!

although it seems the trade boost magic on patterson and salmons has diminished. both have been not that great lately.
                                Agreed. Salmons I expect because he is older and has on and off back problems but Patterson needs to find his shot again. Defensively and rebounding wise I think he's still doing a good job. That's why I like him. Rarely does he let his offense dictate his defense.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X