• Show
Clear All

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
    Haha it the refs must have seen your avatar
    my Avatar is working
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      This is what i've been saying about DeRozan. There were a lot of DeRozan "is not clutch" talk after the Bulls game. And yes DeRozan is 0/2 this year on potential game winners. But he's hit so many big time shots in the 4th this year and people are just ignoring it. Tonight was a great example. 16 points in the 4th for DeMar. He was big time tonight.
      Some key free throws too.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Feels good that we can consistently pull out close games for once.
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

This is what i've been saying about DeRozan. There were a lot of DeRozan "is not clutch" talk after the Bulls game. And yes DeRozan is 0/2 this year on potential game winners. But he's hit so many big time shots in the 4th this year and people are just ignoring it. Tonight was a great example. 16 points in the 4th for DeMar. He was big time tonight.
          This is very true. He's only bad in like the last minute or last few seconds. When you need that final shot you don't want to go to Demar. But he hits a lot of big shots early and mid 4th quarter which is great.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Also, is it me or does anyone else notice the Raps are SO MUCH better offensively AND defensively with JV on the bench.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Also, is it me or does anyone else notice the Raps are SO MUCH better offensively AND defensively with JV on the bench.
              to me it seems like the game flows better without JV

Comment

• Wow, those last 2 non-calls were game breakers. About time the team caught a break. Oh I know why... She didn't call the game!!!

“The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                  to me it seems like the game flows better without JV
                  Exactly.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Also, is it me or does anyone else notice the Raps are SO MUCH better offensively AND defensively with JV on the bench.

Most of the time this is true, but this is all part of the learning process. I still believe immensely in JV's potential, and I think these mistakes will be worth it, as I think he will become a legitimate 2 way centre in this league. Obviously though, DC won't allow for this growth to affect our record, so he pulls him out when he is struggling.
                    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• I think a big reason why we can win close games and win when one of our best players is having an off night is because we don't really have any players on this team that are one dimensional anymore. When Kyle is off for example he does sooo many other things that lead to winning and Demar has developed into that too to a lesser degree. Most of our guys still give good effort on the defensive end even when their shot isn't falling for the most part. No Jose's or Andrea's anymore LOL.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                        I may be way off here, but does any one else think that Ross could develop into a closer? He always seems to be hitting key shots at various points through the game. I know he needs to improve his handles and what not, but that cold bloodedness required to be a closer is something u cant teach. I think Ross might have it.

Game was up and down, plus or minus, take the win.
                        I see him improving and getting more confident each game. No sophomore jinx for him and if he keeps this rate going ...well then...He is even playing closer minutes. These are the Cavs mind you but games likes these (endings) are what happens in the playoffs so this is good.

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                          Wow, those last 2 non-calls were game breakers. About time the team caught a break. Oh I know why... She didn't call the game!!!

But she ref'ed the All-Star game!

Comment

Agreed. He just makes way too many mistakes out there at this point. Also he's becoming less and less effective on offense because EVERYONE knows exactly what he's going to do. We NEED to start using him more in the pick and roll man.

Comment

• First time I've seen DeMar dunk in a long time.I don't care about Irving's stat line, whenever Ross had the Kyrie assignment, he did awesome.Ross needs more freedom on offence, I want to see him him DeMar-esque free reign to get his own shot off the bounce.TH is taking some Val minutes, I'm surprised to say this, but I'm NOT mad at Casey for this. TH has earned his minutes, Val can still look lost on D sometimes.Better 1st quarter for the team (save for first 3 minutes). This team can be VERY legit if we just play energetic D for a full 48 min.Tristan might have one of the ugliest fades I've seen in a long time. Is that some new style that I'm unaware of? Fugly!!!

Comment

• I don't know if this team will make it past the first round but god damn are they fun to watch play together.
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X