Game #57: Toronto Raptors 99 - Cleveland Cavaliers 93

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stooley wrote: View Post
    For everyone crying foul about Raptors treatment by the refs - well we got one back there.
    And that's just the nature of the game, refs blow calls in basketball since they're so hard to make.
    Some fall our way, some don't.

I was streaming a Cavs feed yesterday, and they were going off about a lot of calls at the end of the fourth.

Things like this, and the Lowry-Kings call, happen to every team. Can we stop crying foul?

(the real bias in the NBA is pro-superstar, but I digress)
    I actually liked the cavs feed. When Kyrie didn't get his foul on that soft little try and get fouled and throw a layup up, they called him on it. They said yes it was a foul but you can't just play for the refs to bail you out. You can't go soft at Amir Johnson, you have to take it hard to the rack and get that call. Good piece of non-homer analysis in cleveland
    @Boymusic66

Comment

• TSF wrote: View Post
      I actually liked the cavs feed. When Kyrie didn't get his foul on that soft little try and get fouled and throw a layup up, they called him on it. They said yes it was a foul but you can't just play for the refs to bail you out. You can't go soft at Amir Johnson, you have to take it hard to the rack and get that call. Good piece of non-homer analysis in cleveland
      Yep, watching the away feed is one of my favourite things to do.

Austin Carr had been ripping those guys all season though. It's pretty hilarious.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
      X