Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #58: Washington Wizards 134 - Toronto Raptors 129 (3OT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Ross and Kyle are out? May the extreme losing streak begin.Goodbye third seed and maybe even 4th seed at this point.
    Not sure about Ross injury. I don't think Lowry's injury is serious though. He still played a lot of mins after he rolled his ankle. Regardless i don't expect him to play on sunday. And the Raps have a 4 days off after sunday's game. I think he'll be alright. I expect him to be in the lineup against the Kings next friday.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Not sure about Ross injury. I don't think Lowry's injury is serious though. He still played a lot of mins after he rolled his ankle. Regardless i don't expect him to play on sunday. And the Raps have a 4 days off after sunday's game. I think he'll be alright. I expect him to be in the lineup against the Kings next friday.
      another game we'll probably get demolished in. kings have really stepped it up in defense and have actually surpassed the raptors in defensive efficiency for the month of february. they clearly also have a much better offense. uh oh.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
        gortat just murdured us. a smart big. something i really doubt JV will ever turn into.
        Valanciunas is so slow and stiff. His basketball IQ is also not so great. Raps seriously are a much better team when he's on the bench.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• You have to be patient with JV.
          Look at Noah earlier on in his career. Look at Gortat. Look at Hibbert.
          Look at what people thought of Noah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhQuvs0nFjU

Comment

• "@Baron_Davis: This raptor vs wizard game should have been over... #cantsaywhatiwantto"

Followed By:

@Baron Davis: Too many timeouts, running the same play over and over... Gotta let your stars be stars. #trustyourstars #letthemlearntobeclosers

Clearly Baron thinks Casey is a fucking retard
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Gotta feel bad for JV tonight. He played like shit, but still feel bad for him. There was a shot of him in the 3rd OT sitting on the bench and you just know he was pissed at himself for that offensive goaltending call (which wasn't really his fault, that looked like an alley-oop until the last second)

Let's hope he's not easily discouraged because it's been a bad stretch for him and this was the worst of it so far.

Comment

• I miss ONE damn game all season and it's a Triple OT game... Sounds like it was a heartbreaker.
                "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                  "@Baron_Davis: This raptor vs wizard game should have been over... #cantsaywhatiwantto"

Followed By:

@Baron Davis: Too many timeouts, running the same play over and over... Gotta let your stars be stars. #trustyourstars #letthemlearntobeclosers

I completely agree with Davis here.

I said it before and i'll say it again. Late in the game, give the ball to your best OFFENSIVE player, and that's DeRozan. If he miss he miss, i can live with that. They had 2 chances to win this game in the 4th and OT and he didn't get the ball in either possessions. Instead they setup 2 horrible plays for Lowry.

DeRozan also didn't get many touches specially in the 1st 2 OT. Vasquez had the ball in his hands A LOT.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                    I miss ONE damn game all season and it's a Triple OT game... Sounds like it was a heartbreaker.
                    Make the next game thread and right the ship.
                    OG is our king

Comment

• Summmmaaaaaaa windmill

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                      I miss ONE damn game all season and it's a Triple OT game... Sounds like it was a heartbreaker.
                      ahahha greatest loss in raptors history everyone on toronto were dropping like flies! Amir johnson threw down the SUMMER WINDMILL ahahha it was a great game

Comment

ahahha greatest loss in raptors history everyone on toronto were dropping like flies! Amir johnson threw down the SUMMER WINDMILL ahahha it was a great game
                        Damnn, gotta watch some highlights.
                        "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                        - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• TSF wrote: View Post
                          Does anyone know the stats on And-1's per game? I swear demar gets at least two or three a game...
                          He has 33 And-1s through 55 games

Comment

• Someone needs to Gif that Amier Johnson Windmill it was RAW as fuck

Comment

Someone needs to Gif that Amier Johnson Windmill it was RAW as fuck

Comment

"@Baron_Davis: This raptor vs wizard game should have been over... #cantsaywhatiwantto"

Followed By:

This. ^^Nailed it!!

Comment

Working...
                                X