Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #58: Washington Wizards 134 - Toronto Raptors 129 (3OT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No basket fuckers.

Comment

• looked good to me

Comment

• Great D by Hansbrough. Was it in time? NO!

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          I'm back. lmao do you guys see now why JV shouldn't play down the stretch in tight games. He hasn't done one positive thing since he'a come in except maybe get a rebound or two. Hopefully he learns from this.
          And that's part of the reason you want him in there at least sometimes.

Look, I'm a big JV fan, and I was fine with him playing other guys down the stretch. And I would've been fine if he went to Hansbrough instead of JV with Amir and 2Pat fouled out. I'm not fine with Hayes getting even one possession over either of those guys. I'm not fine with guys bitching about JV's mistakes when you know a young player will make mistakes. That's why he needs to be in the game sometimes, to make mistakes he can learn from.

*Putting Hayes in can't possibly be considered coaching to win nor coaching for development. It's just bad coaching. And yes I realize it's just one play, but it epitomizes a more frequent problem.

Comment

• Remember those 6 seconds at the end of the 3rd quarter. If Raps lose, THAT was the game right there.

Comment

• Shot went off too late. Wow. Triple fuckin overtime!!!

Comment

• that won't count.
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• NO GOOD! COME oN!

Comment

• triple overtime :P
                    -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                    -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• If Raps want to win this they need Psycho T in there..

Comment

• Doesn't count yess!! Another OT!
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Holy crap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          OG is our king

Comment

• love that it takes casey 80 minutes of gametime to realize he shouldnt be playing val over tyler. i had a good laugh when casey put chuck hayes in last OT when val was doing a horrendous job with his screens.

vals looked like a fish out of water against those pick and rolls. casey looks like casey.

Comment

• Oof ... tough break ...

Comment

• Got away with one....WHY WAS VASQUEZ IN FOR DEFENCE

Comment

Working...
                                X