No announcement yet.

WS/salary comparisons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think people put too much weight on win shares.

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
      I think people put too much weight on win shares.
      Oh, absolutely, I'm the first to admit that.

I made that spreadsheet a while ago and then abandoned it when I saw the results.

But calgaryrapsfan brought up the same idea in a thread somewhere yesterday, so i posted this.
      "Bruno?
      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

pretty impressive work my friend, that I can agree about. Respect Sir!

Comment

mike, prague wrote: View Post
          This is proof of what we have known for a long time:

Demar > LeBron

I am also surprised to not see a single Spur on that list.
          The filters I used were a little wonky, and very arbitrary, so that kinda explains the Spurs.

And I also have data for last year, where James is the best non rookie contract value on the list, so maybe there is something to him having a down year, and maybe it's worse than people had thought.
          "Bruno?
          He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
            pretty impressive work my friend, that I can agree about. Respect Sir!
            It's actually very easy. I've discovered the power of the VLOOKUP function in excel.

This morning I logged on and realized I only made one using 12-13 data and whipped the second one up in about 15 minutes.
            "Bruno?
            He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Great stuff.
              "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Working...
              X