Terrence Ross injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrence Ross injury

cant find any word on here about Terrence Ross and I was wondering what his injury is/status after the wiz game

anyone know?

So far there's no word from the official raptors twitter, BR, or rotoworld. I don't think the Raptors know the extent of the injury yet
    @Boymusic66

Comment

not so good ....

Comment

Or he could be just questionable for one or two games. Never know with ankle injuries.
        @Boymusic66

Comment

Well if he doesn't play in the GSW game on sunday hes gonna have ample time to recover because we dont play until friday Mar 7 vs Sacto
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Comment

No practice today, so the media may not have had a chance to find out. I assume there will be an update tomorrow.

Comment

Update from practice:

@JLew1050: Lowry is participating in practice this afternoon, Ross is riding the stationary bike.
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Comment

Surprised Lowry is already practicing. His looked pretty bad

Comment

wallz wrote: View Post
                      Surprised Lowry is already practicing. His looked pretty bad
                      This break after tomorrow's game couldn't of come at a better time for our boys.

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                        This break after tomorrow's game couldn't of come at a better time for our boys.

Injuries are starting to arrive in numbers
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Yeah, and hopefully after the nice long break, the Raps come out of the gate with some ferocity and solidify their position in the East.

Chicago is really pushing for it.
                          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                            Yeah, and hopefully after the nice long break, the Raps come out of the gate with some ferocity and solidify their position in the East.

Chicago is really pushing for it.
                            Forget about the Bulls. Like i said on another thread, 3rd seed, 4th seed, it doesn't really make much difference. I believe that if the Raps get homecourt advantage in the 1st round they'll beat whoever they face doesn't matter if it's the Nets or Wizards.

Raps need to win their division. It's that simple.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

It doesn't hurt to make a statement in this league by being the 3rd best team in the East. Everyone knows about Chicago's tenacity, its old news; but nobody knows about this tougher, cohesive Raptors team, and I think it could help change the league's opinion of the Raptors by maintaining their position at 3rd in the East.

I agree with you overall though.
                              I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                              -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Working...
                              X