• Show
Clear All

Any word on Ross' ankle?

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
      Any word on Ross' ankle?

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

At least it doesn't sound sound serious for either one. Could use Ross' perimeter defense vs the "Splash Bros" though.

Comment

If Ross doesn't play tomorrow let Nando start at SG and DD at SF
          So our rotations can stay the same
          Also because I cannot handle 35 mins of Vasquez
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Off topic but how do you post a tweet like that on this forum?

Comment

Click on the Tweet, look for "more" at the bottom right and then click "embed tweet"

Comment

Ya I would really love to see De Colo. Maybe since Casey now has a few days to plan out his lineups and not have to think on the fly we will get to see him

I would rather have Ross sit. Getting healthy at the cost of sitting one game is no big deal.

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                  Ya I would really love to see De Colo. Maybe since Casey now has a few days to plan out his lineups and not have to think on the fly we will get to see him

I would rather have Ross sit. Getting healthy at the cost of sitting one game is no big deal.
                  Ummmmm that's not how Casey thinks nothing he does seems logical just look at my avatar

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                    If Ross doesn't play tomorrow let Nando start at SG and DD at SF
                    So our rotations can stay the same
                    Also because I cannot handle 35 mins of Vasquez
                    If Ross is out i'd love to see Fields get the start. But my guess would be Novak.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                      If Ross is out i'd love to see Fields get the start. But my guess would be Novak.
                      Yeah id take Landry but we all know Casey is most likely gonna start Novak even though he was horrendous last time he started vs Brooklyn or he would start Vasquez with the horrible 2 PG lineup

Comment

Can't start Nando, there'd he absolutely no perimeter defense.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

My guess is Salmons with Novak in the 2nd unit. Maybe Fields if they don't want to disrupt the flow of the starting unit. He'll be matched up with Iggy so mobility is key.
                          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                            My guess is Salmons with Novak in the 2nd unit. Maybe Fields if they don't want to disrupt the flow of the starting unit. He'll be matched up with Iggy so mobility is key.
                            Yeah I agree.. coaches typically don't like to disrupt routines. So they will swap out a starter for some one else keeping all the other rotations in tact. Novak is a bit too big to play SF. If Ross doesn't play I think Landry gets the start. He'll probably only play 10 minutes total though.

Iggy has been doing really poorly since the all-star break. Hopefully that streak continues tonight.

Comment

pregame show just said no TRoss today

Comment

D.Augustin 26:02 7/10 fg 4/5 threes 5/6 FTs 0 assists 23pts

[D.Augustin 26:02 7 10 4 5 5 6 1 2 3 0 3 1 1 0 23 ] DJ Augustin's results with Chicago against the Knicks today.

Comment

Working...
                                X