Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    I have no idea what to think about this re branding thing
    I'd love to see the purple back but the font that they use for writing Toronto pisses me off
    can they just leave things the way they already are, just change the colour, bring back the pin stripes THATS IT why mess with perfection?
    But we dont have perfection lol the font on our jerseys right now is so boring and plain! And that font on the logo is from the old jerseys... Plus, they're only using this as a patch on their jerseys next year. So in that case its no big deal lol

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

gametime wrote: View Post
      Good question: I only help people/companies with branding that doesn't infringe on existing trademarks (ie. in this case we're talking about the Toronto Raptors name or their existing logo marks; so if anything includes those, you need permission from the owner for merch. reproduction).

But MLSE does have my branding documents from last May after it was covered in the media. That's also when NewEra picked up the Toronto "T" hats (note: if you live in the city, you can see Amir & Ross wearing them around every so often, too). In the end, it's all about passionate fans proudly uniting. We actually did a BIG giveaway at SickKids and UofT which was a blast! So many fans eager to rep this team! The next few years are going to be very exciting.

Anyhow, hope that helps answer your question! (PM me if you're looking for something specific and I'll see what I can help with)

EDIT: If there's enough interest for the NewEra stuff on this forum like there was on RealGM with all of those orders, one of the Mods contact me and we'll get something set up to help everyone (it'll be cost + shipping unless the Mods want to hand deliver; minimum production order I can do is 12).
      Yeah, I definitely want one of those New Era hats.

Comment

I don't really understand what everyone is talking about in their criticism of this image.

The font, the stripes/lighting, the colours, the everything is EXACTLY the things that were used on the original jerseys, from the mid to late 90's team.

It's a straight up homage and not a rebranding. Which also makes it more likely that it will be used as a publicity thing and not as the team's look going forward.

Comment

Purple is back in the House

Can I get a Fuck Yea ?

Comment

Fuck yeah!
            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Finally!!!!!!! Purple is back in Toronto!!!! "Rock Voice"
              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Those jerseys
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

They couldn't of picked a better person to have in the promo, class act!

Comment

Dopeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

But does that mean the Dino is back too?!

Comment

So its been revealed, exactly as I predicted I might add, that the original jersey will finally make select appearances next season as an Alternate jersey.

Might definitely consider getting me a Lowry or Derozan throwback ...

Seeing the #15 on there, and it not being on Vince is super weird though... Love ya Amir!.. Lol
                        Last edited by Joey; Fri Mar 7, 2014, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Great video. Not a hint of the killer b's anywhere. The pr machine is in full force. Who doesn't feel ready for a Mighty Mouse/VC/Tmac/Boogie group hug? I think the narrative could work really well. "We had a chance to be great but we tried to find greatness somewhere else. Don't make the same mistake. Take the raps where we couldn't"

Comment

Yes! Yes! Yes!
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

^ Wow I am pretty damn excited to see these on the court next year.

Comment

Going back to the Raptors franchise roots. Love it.
                                http://blog.raptors.com/press-releas...jersey-030614/

Last edited by gametime; Fri Mar 7, 2014, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X