Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Gay get booed on Friday's game against the Kings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Craig wrote: View Post
    did gay get booed??

if so, lame, and torontos fanbase is much more pathetic than i first believed.

Say what ya want about leaf fans... but that shit wouldnt have happened to an ex leaf.

Raps fans need to grow the fuck up
    There were a few. Wasn't as bad as the boos Bargnani, Turk, Bosh and Carter get, but still pretty pathetic...

Comment

No mercy from Kelly

http://www.thestar.com/sports/raptor...yle_kelly.html
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
        did gay get booed??

Say what ya want about leaf fans... but that shit wouldnt have happened to an ex leaf.

Oh well.

It will never change.
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

I was there just after tipoff where I heard Jack saying something to the effect of "its stupid". I couldn't agree more. The only time I boo'd rudy was when he was at the stripe, but i did that to all their players(I let Cousins have it on more than 5 occasions!!). It just seems that the people booing don't have a clue what they're doing, which is pretty sad.

Comment

Just read the Kelly article...i cant remember a more savage takedown of a player by a beat writer...picking my jaw up off the floor now
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

It's pure stupidity. Booing Gay + booing the Raptors for not scoring 100 points. It's just ridiculous. It's embarassing.

The Pizza Pizza promo needs to go. Pizza Pizza's pizza is not even that good lol.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Pizza booing is even more embarrassing, it's just really dumb

Comment

BigCamB wrote: View Post
                  The Pizza booing is even more embarrassing, it's just really dumb
                  I was looking around in disgust and wondering aloud; "WTF!!!"

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                    I was looking around in disgust and wondering aloud; "WTF!!!"
                    I'm so upset. What a fuking embarrassment!!! Isn't there something we can do?

Comment

• BallaBalla wrote: View Post
                      I'm so upset. What a fuking embarrassment!!! Isn't there something we can do?
                      No because revenue.
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
                        did gay get booed??

Oh please...dont give the Leaf fan too much credit...they have a few skeletons too. First one to come to mind is Larry Murphy (hall of famer) with 4 Stanley Cups (2 w/Pittsburgh before coming to TO and 2 after with Detroit). This guy born in TO was booed mercilessly here he hadto be traded and got the same treatment when he came back with the Wings and kill the Leafs...lol. I believe Bryan McCabe is another one. It must be a Toronto thing. The city should get one large enema on this sort of thing.

Comment

Working...
                        X