Can the Raps get 50 wins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ogi wrote: View Post
    The only thing about that 6 game closeout is that both detroit and new york are gonna be fighting for that eighth seed
    New York, maybe, but Detroit seems unlikely to do anything but start tanking right away. They're very unlikely to make playoffs (Hollinger gives them a 7.6 percent chance right now) and if they drop to 8th or better in the lottery, they'll keep their pick this year in a stacked draft. They have every incentive to suddenly have someone be "injured."

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
      those last 6 games are vs ny twice, milwaukee twice, philly and detroit. i think our bench can handle them just fine
      Maybe it is just me...

But I would rather rest the team in games 10-5 and have them play hard and go into the playoffs on a hot streak rather than being cold from playing less in the last 5

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
        Maybe it is just me...

But I would rather rest the team in games 10-5 and have them play hard and go into the playoffs on a hot streak rather than being cold from playing less in the last 5
        possibly. i just feel the style of playoff game is gonna be different anyway. at that point i'd rather a fresh starting lineup than a 'hot streak' and wasted energy vs teams that won't matter at the end.

Comment

rest the starters by playing them 25-30 minutes. don't sit them for entire games.

they should be playing hard, feeling good, but not feeling it the next day.
          "Bruno?
          Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
          He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

17 games left and we now have to go 13 and 4 to reach 50 wins, starting to look less and less likely.

Comment

Why would players be getting rested?

dont kill them, but the goal is to win, period, otherwise you are tanking.

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                17 games left and we now have to go 13 and 4 to reach 50 wins, starting to look less and less likely.
                I'd say we gonna tie the franchise record at 47 wins
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                  Our schedule is so easy that it would be very possible as long as we win what we're capable of.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
                    Why would players be getting rested?

dont kill them, but the goal is to win, period, otherwise you are tanking.
                    Yeah, definitely. Just like Pop tanked when he rested his starters in several games over the past couple years. And like MIA tanked at the end of the last few years when they rested their starters.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      I'd say we gonna tie the franchise record at 47 wins
                      Id love to see us steal one of miami,houston, indiana.

Comment

Working...
                      X