• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looool Amir and his awkward layups
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Nice drive by Thornton.

Comment

• And you guys thought I was kidding about Ross sitting out until near half time. A quick blow is ok (ie get him back in now) - but this guy should play waaaaay more mins

Comment

• Mr. Charge does it again
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Standing in front of that drive took courage by Lowry.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              Tough matchup with Nets small. Hansbrough not great for those matchups with small PFs.
              I don't remember the nets lineup when we had Novak in, but I don't think our defense would get worse with JV in instead of Novak. This is assuming they had 1 big that played in the paint.

Comment

• mountio wrote: View Post
                And you guys thought I was kidding about Ross sitting out until near half time. A quick blow is ok (ie get him back in now) - but this guy should play waaaaay more mins
                Agreed. Especially given how much Salmons struggles on the 2nd night of back-to-backs, even if Ross wasn't playing so well.

Comment

And you guys thought I was kidding about Ross sitting out until near half time. A quick blow is ok (ie get him back in now) - but this guy should play waaaaay more mins
                  I hate how casey plays Salmons too much over Ross. As you say a quick blow is all he needed. He is a young Kid and the way he was playing should be in the game for 40 mins.

Comment

• Okay Ross should be subbed back in

Comment

Casey determines his rotations on age ahahah Ross is 23 and salmons is like 30 something

Comment

Agreed. Especially given how much Salmons struggles on the 2nd night of back-to-backs, even if Ross wasn't playing so well.
                        Totally agree on the b2b, especially when casey "rested" TR so much last night ...

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                          I don't remember the nets lineup when we had Novak in, but I don't think our defense would get worse with JV in instead of Novak. This is assuming they had 1 big that played in the paint.
                          The problem is Hansbrough would have to guard Teletovic, who would be able to drive on him, and also can sit at the 3 pt line to shoot. Not a good matchup for Hansbrough.

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                            Okay Ross should be subbed back in
                            back in now .. about time

KL!

Comment

The problem is Hansbrough would have to guard Teletovic, who would be able to drive on him, and also can sit at the 3 pt line to shoot. Not a good matchup for Hansbrough.
                              Fair point for sure. Seeing how Steve picked up 3 fouls guarding him, he wasn't doing much better. Plus we weren't rly running plays on offense for him.

Comment

• Stop letting Livingston take 5 footers

Comment

Working...
                                X