No announcement yet.

Game #62: Toronto Raptors 97 - Brooklyn Nets 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So after 12 points in the 1st Q they decide not to let Ross shoot in the 2nd Q. Makes sense right?
    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
    Because its 2015

Comment

• JV has ups and downs. He played very well in the 1st quarter, despite lack of box score evidence. Very poorly in the 2nd quarter.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        Man, you're so full of shit I'm surprised you don't die of sepsis.
        Possibly, but I know a lot more than you do, AND I can beat you at Black Jack.

Comment

JV's head not in this game unfortunately.

Thankfully Amir has shown up big time.
          Well could he atleast keep himself inbounds?
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
            So after 12 points in the 1st Q they decide not to let Ross shoot in the 2nd Q. Makes sense right?
            makes no sense at all.

Comment

• JV is having another one of his hair-pulling games. Misses wide open 5 footers, steps out of bounds, then will probably proceed to do something nasty.

I dunno but I have a feeling he's going to kill us in the play offs once consistency per possession is key. He doesn't seem to have anything reliable in his game at the moment.
              Last edited by nubreed000; Mon Mar 10, 2014, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
                Possibly, but I know a lot more than you do, AND I can beat you at Black Jack.
                Nice retort there Socrates.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                  So after 12 points in the 1st Q they decide not to let Ross shoot in the 2nd Q. Makes sense right?
                  They refuse to let a young player have a good game loooool our own team sabotages themselves

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                    JV is having another one of his hair-pulling games. Misses wide open 5 footers, steps out of bounds, then will probably proceed to do something nasty.

I dunno but I have a feeling he's going to kill us in the play offs once consistency per possession is key.
                    He's missed one shot, and he's had one turnover, in an entire half. People need to chill the fuck out
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                      He's missed one shot, and he's had one turnover, in an entire half. People need to chill the fuck out
                      To bad! This is RR we demand excellence! JV is either Hakeem or a bust

Comment

Man, you're so full of shit I'm surprised you don't die of sepsis.
                        Lol, amazing. My old go-to was "You're so full of shit your eyes are brown" but this one is better.

Comment

• Anyone have a Toronto stream of the game?

Comment

Nice retort there Socrates.
                            hahahahaha

I know... im studying, Im not on my A game hahaha

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                              Anyone have a Toronto stream of the game?

Well, it's pretty LQ but what can you expect right?

http://www.feed2all.eu/watch/245900/...o-raptors.html

Comment

• DD has to be comfortable enough to shoot that 3. Jesus

Comment

Working...
                                X