Page 116 of 125 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,320 of 2496

Thread: Everything Kyle Lowry

Raptors Republic Starter GOLDBLUM's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

He looks fit for sure.
    I mean... my shoulder width is the same Kyle O'Quinn's beard-span, so it could be deceiving -- Ha.
    But yeah, Kyle looks like he's gonna come ready.
    Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Fri Sep 8th, 2017 at 12:46 AM.

Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote GLF wrote: View Post
    Have y'all seen the pic of Kyle with Amir this summer. He looks even skinnier than he did the first time he lost the weight.
    Man on a Mission!

Post Thanks / Like

Well guys, where do you think Lowry will end up on top 100 lists? I hope he cracks top 15/20 myself.
    Quote Axel wrote: View Post
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    Quote KeonClark wrote: View Post
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.

Raptors Republic Veteran tDotted's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Well guys, where do you think Lowry will end up on top 100 lists? I hope he cracks top 15/20 myself.
    Which list? The SI list that's a complete joke or the ESPN list that's "only" somewhat of a joke?

5. Like TRex liked this post
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer TRex's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote tDotted wrote: View Post
    Which list? The SI list that's a complete joke or the ESPN list that's "only" somewhat of a joke?
    I was just about to say that lol.

I'd go with Slam Magazine.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    He looks fit for sure.
    I mean... my shoulder width is the same Kyle O'Quinn's beard-span, so it could be deceiving -- Ha.
    But yeah, Kyle looks like he's gonna come ready.
    He always starts the season well...

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer Chr1s1anL's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Lowry is ranked 19th fallen from 14th last year. A head of Kyrie. That seems fair. Btw they have Gordon Hayward ranked 16th LMAO!

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Wed Sep 13th, 2017 at 11:36 AM.
    @Chr1st1anL

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Lowry at 19 sounds a bit low but in his range.

Raptors Republic Veteran KeonClark's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Lowry is ranked 19th fallen from 14th last year. A head of Kyrie. That seems fair. Btw they have Gordon Hayward ranked 16th LMAO!

And? You do know he actually is really good, right?

I'm sure you keep up with Utah Jazz games all the time
    11/20/16 Lest we forget - The Sacramento Screw Job.
    We will not go quietly in the night. We will rage against the dying light. We will study every buzzer beater with intensified might, because somethin with the NBA doesn't smell right.

Post Thanks / Like

So IT & Wall are ahead? SMH. Lowry was the most efficient offensive PG last year in terms of raw numbers. Wall pads his stats via assists to make him look better & IT's value gets hurt thanks to his poor D.
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer TRex's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

DeRozan is a better player than Hayward. Ranking him #16 is a joke but i'm not really surprised. He's a Boston Celtic now so he's a superstar now.

Post Thanks / Like

I love twitter, but try to tell anyone that Kyle's a top tier player and you get laughed at almost immediately. How badly do people take bad playoff performances and blow them out of proportion?

14. Like DanH liked this post
    Raptors Republic Veteran KeonClark's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I love twitter, but try to tell anyone that Kyle's a top tier player and you get laughed at almost immediately. How badly do people take bad playoff performances and blow them out of proportion?
    Our 2 best players are apparently equal to cj McCollum and jae crowder, yet they can win 56 games.
    11/20/16 Lest we forget - The Sacramento Screw Job.
    We will not go quietly in the night. We will rage against the dying light. We will study every buzzer beater with intensified might, because somethin with the NBA doesn't smell right.

16. Like Just Is, TRex, Cody73, DanH liked this post
    Raptors Republic Superstar S.R.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote GLF wrote: View Post
    What can't be judged from this picture is whether or not 40% of Lowry's body weight is still in his ass.

Raptors Republic Superstar S.R.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    DeRozan is a better player than Hayward. Ranking him #16 is a joke but i'm not really surprised. He's a Boston Celtic now so he's a superstar now.
    #16 means approximately half the teams in the league should be happy to have Hayward as their 1A guy.

The Utah years clearly say otherwise.

Post Thanks / Like

Our 2 best players are apparently equal to cj McCollum and jae crowder, yet they can win 56 games.
    Next guy comments at me that he'd even debate putting Lowry in his Top 10 PG's list. >.< Do people not look at statistics?

Raptors Republic Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

DeMar really needs to have a superstar playoff performance and make more 3's to get more respect. I think that's what it's going to take. #DisProveEm

Raptors Republic Veteran Scraptor's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Blown out of proportion is one thing, but playoff performances do matter. In the regular season the competition is inferior. You have to perform at the highest levels to really get recognition. It doesn't help that it's not just one playoff run we've bombed... 3/4 have been pretty bad.

There are three levels players have to ascend:
    -good player on a bad team (sometimes dismissed as an empty stats player)
    -good player on a good regular season team
    -good player on a good playoff team

DeMar and Kyle are still trying to reach that last level. John Wall put up 27/10 last playoffs, Kyle put up 16/6. It's going to have an impact.

Raptors Republic All-Star Maury's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I kept up with Utah and he's supremely overrated. Gobert on the back line fixes a lot of things.

He's not a great passer, decent shooter, pretty tentative and doesn't assert himself enough. Not that explosive either, more crafty. He's basically a poor mans derozan except he can shoot the 3 better.

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Maury wrote: View Post
    I kept up with Utah and he's supremely overrated. Gobert on the back line fixes a lot of things.

He's not a great passer, decent shooter, pretty tentative and doesn't assert himself enough. Not that explosive either, more crafty. He's basically a poor mans derozan except he can shoot the 3 better.
    If you're referring to Hayward that couldn't be further from the truth, his game is nothing like DeMar's. He doesn't have any of the footwork, doesn't draw fouls the same way and doesn't use his strength to overpower guys.

He's far more a "poorman's" Klay than DeRozan as he plays off the ball, runs off of screens and only on occasion makes drives to the basket.

Page 116 of 125 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 ... LastLast

Thread Information