Game #63: Detroit Pistons 87 - Toronto Raptors 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    This is the kind of thing that I and many others don't get. When we complain about JV's minutes, it's because of situations like this, not the times where he's rightly benched.
    I saw some of ur recent posts and I fully agree. You don't have to have JV play late 4th Q minutes at this point, but at least plan a little so he can play earlier in the Q. Same with early game time management. I'm sick of DC. If he wants to be an assistant with us, great, if not, I hope MU doesn't resign him.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
      Is there even one legitimate basketball explanation for playing someone for one entire quarter, then sitting him for the next?
      I finally lost all faith in Casey after the BKL game, when he put Hansbrough in for 15 minutes straight with no rest (other than between quarters). That to me makes absolutely no sense. Especially since Hansbrough is an energy player...

Comment

• JV looks a ton like Bargnani on defence.

Comment

• Where are those posters who keep saying Casey is managing JV correctly? Ahahahahahaha are you seeing this??
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• A lot of different offensive looks from the Raptors in this game I like it. Lots of Ross running through the paint. Not a lot of our bread and butter pin downs. We are a really good team that knows we are gonna win this game it is great to see. These are the teams you try lineups and different stuff against.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
              You can take out novak and put johnson on jerebko. Not sure what the hell novak is still doing on the floor.
              That's true. He really likes Novak's ability to spread the floor. Especially with Patterson out I guess.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• wtf.

Ok Is this kid hurt? Like this season, is his knee's bad or something???? JV looks like he has a 5" vertical, and I am certain he has more than that.... but this kid has zero lift right now. MYABE this is the issue, maybe he's just hurt?

Or he's a stiff.

Or, as Matt52 offered, his confidence is so shot the is just useless.... whatever it is, thy better fix him soon man.

Comment

• ABRealRaptorFan wrote: View Post
                  I say this. Maybe Casey is smarter than all of us and can see that Novak and Amir can control the Detriot bigs. Maybe in an easy game like this Jonas should watch.
                  To give him the benefit of doubt, maybe he's saving Ross and JV because he doesn't want them to burn out before the playoffs? They're young but neither of them have played this much ball ever soooo.....maybe?
                  Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                  Because its 2015

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
                    JV looks a ton like Bargnani on defence.
                    Very trolly comment.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      I finally lost all faith in Casey after the BKL game, when he put Hansbrough in for 15 minutes straight with no rest (other than between quarters).
                      The first time Tyler came in, first half, the team went on a 7-0 run. The second time he came in, second half, the team went on an 11-0 run. So you want to take him out when the team is doing so well with the guy on the floor? I disagree.

Comment

• ABRealRaptorFan wrote: View Post
                        HAHAHAA. Drummond has NO idea. On that DeRozan bucket he is so busy looking for Novak who by the way was in the corner. He is at the top of the key leaving the weakside uncontested and DeRozan gets an AND1 when one of the Detriot white guys has to commit to avoid a huge crowd lifting slamma jamma. You can see on the replay buddy is looking right at Drummond like really dude???
                        This was a great post and I think it killed all Drummond over Jonas and Ross talk. Hope in the conference finals 3 years from now when T-Ross goes 18 ppg and Jonas goes 22 and 12 it gets recognized.

Comment

JV looks a ton like Bargnani on defence.
                          Your trolling is usually much better. Long day?
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

wtf.

Ok Is this kid hurt? Like this season, is his knee's bad or something???? JV looks like he has a 5" vertical, and I am certain he has more than that.... but this kid has zero lift right now. MYABE this is the issue, maybe he's just hurt?

Or he's a stiff.

Or, as Matt52 offered, his confidence is so shot the is just useless.... whatever it is, thy better fix him soon man.
                            Its a combination of him gaining weight which was detrimental to his agility and speed
                            And Casey becoming brain dead whenever JV plays well
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
                              The first time Tyler came in, first half, the team went on a 7-0 run. The second time he came in, second half, the team went on an 11-0 run. So you want to take him out when the team is doing so well with the guy on the floor? I disagree.
                              Tyler is an energy guy. No person in their right mind would play an energy guy for fifteen minutes straight he just isn't able to do what he does best. Take him out for five minutes in between and let jv get on the floor.

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
                                @caccia He has over 1000 posts. No need to respond. You know what is actually going on. They use this site as a social bitch fest.

Comment

Working...
                                X