Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    If JV actually plays 35min he would grab 15rebs a game
    I like how Casey manages him. Lets him dominate and then watch then dominate in Easy games and benches his ass when he plays like doo doo. If he played 35 min against Washington we would have lost by 50.

Comment

If JV actually plays 35min he would grab 15rebs a game
      I like how Casey manages him. Lets him dominate and then watch then dominate in Easy games and benches his ass when he plays like doo doo. If he played 35 min against Washington we would have lost by 50.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
        JV has been shit recently and he's been hearing it on RR. He has had one of his better games tonight.. Not sure what we can nitpick on in this game.
        Meh. If you really want to he's struggled offensively, but for the most part taking shots you want him to. Hasn't shied away from short jumpers that he needs to develop. Even had a decent up and under move which we don't really see from him, but missed it.

Comment

• S/O to the west coast!!!!!!
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• JV is going ham!!!
            He made Drummond a non-factor
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              Ugh... How is somebody so bad when so close to the rim, Hayes?
              He is 6'6?

Comment

Not today he's played excellent
                He missed a few bunnies in first quarter then had tight legs when finally put back in for a fucking 1:30 of first half..... But yeah other than that, he balling

Comment

• ABRealRaptorFan wrote: View Post
                  So we still lost that game in the end loooool

Comment

• Andrew Drummond? BAHAHAHAH

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      He missed a few bunnies in first quarter then had tight legs when finally put back in for a fucking 1:30 of first half..... But yeah other than that, he balling
                      Yup *other than the things someone would have to find to be negative about he has been ballin'

Comment

• Shaqtin alert!

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          Meh. If you really want to he's struggled offensively, but for the most part taking shots you want him to. Hasn't shied away from short jumpers that he needs to develop. Even had a decent up and under move which we don't really see from him, but missed it.
                          His offensive is usually the least of my concerns. He is usually good for a few mental mistakes a game which get him off the court. Haven't seen that tonight. Hes looked solid offensively (to me), rebounding well and I haven't seen any atrocious defensive possessions from him.

Comment

• Why?

Comment

• hahahahahahahahaha
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• ahahahahahahah Jennings

Comment

Working...
                                X