Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going to the game tonight, what time does the pregame usually start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to the game tonight, what time does the pregame usually start?

I've never been to one and I don't wanna miss anything heh, I know tip-off is scheduled for 7 obviously but couldn't find any info on what they do beforehand
    AKA Chief Rocka @ RaptorsHQ

They do shoot around right up until shortly before the anthems. I think you should be good by 6:30. Have a great time. Hope you begin a winning streak

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
      They do shoot around right up until shortly before the anthems. I think you should be good by 6:30. Have a great time. Hope you begin a winning streak
      To expand on this, anthem and starting lineups are usually right before 7, and tip is usually 7:05... something like that.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Charlie Brown wrote: View Post
        I've never been to one and I don't wanna miss anything heh, I know tip-off is scheduled for 7 obviously but couldn't find any info on what they do beforehand
        First game? Nice! You'll love it!!! Try and get there 30-45minutes before if you want to get some other photos, too!
        (What area are you sitting in? I sit behind the Raps bench 18 rows up)

Always great seeing RR members in real life!

Comment

Charlie Brown wrote: View Post
          Are you taking peppermint patty?
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Thanks guys, I ended up being late cause of my friends anyways lol.. I didn't get to take any pics and missed the anthem, it was fun though looking forward to my next game

gametime wrote: View Post
            First game? Nice! You'll love it!!! Try and get there 30-45minutes before if you want to get some other photos, too!
            (What area are you sitting in? I sit behind the Raps bench 18 rows up)

Always great seeing RR members in real life!
            I was in the opposite corner, 23 rows up
            AKA Chief Rocka @ RaptorsHQ

Comment

Working...
            X